Ball Intake Valve Connection With Bleeder Relief 4" NH (NST) Male Inlet x 4 1/2" NH (NST) Female Swivel Outlet Aluminum
The LDH ball valve swivel intake valve is built from high quality aluminum and stainless steel components that gets the job done. This valve features a high volume 5" waterway for full flow and a low friction loss of 0.1 PSI at 1000 GPM.
- Inlet - 4" NH (NST) Male Inlet
- Outlet - 4 1/2" NH (NST) Female Swivel
- Profile - Low Profile Design 12" Depth
- Pressure Rating - 900 PSI Hydrotest Ready
- Ball Indicator - Visual For Ball Positioning
- Adjustment Handle - Move From Right to Left
- Pressure Relief Bleeder Valve - 3/4", 250 PSI Field Adjustable In 25 Degree Increments from 75 PSI - 250 PSI
- Elbow - 30 Degrees
- Friction Loss - 0.1 PSI @ 1000 GPM
- Material - Aluminum & Stainless Steel Components
- Dimensions - 12" D x 8" W x 16 H
- Weight - 34 LBS
- Warranty - 1 Year MFG Workmanship, 5 Year Corrosion
Ball Intake Valve Highlights
Our full flow ball intake valves have an easy open & close mechanism with a visual indicator where the ball position is. No more guessing games. The handwheel can be mounted on the left or right side based on your needs. The field adjustable pressure relief valve makes operation smooth and quick. Friction loss is the lowest on the ball intake valves from superior engineering and a large LDH waterway. The aluminum design gives you a high quality product that will be operating for years to come.
General Guidelines For Intake Valve Operations
- Untrained personnel should never be able to operate or use large diameter hose or appliances.
- Inspect all connections to insure tightness for reducing the possibility of accidental disconnection.
- Open and close valves slowly, to reduce the possibility of damage or injury due to water hammer.
- Secure adapters, valves and other appliances with proper vehicle mounting brackets to prevent them from falling off the vehicle.
- Clean, lubricate and perform necessary maintenance on all moving parts periodically. This is especially important for intake valves left attached to the vehicle.
- Store valves in the closed position when not in use.
- Test relief valves periodically, to be sure they are relieving properly.
- Set relief valves at a pressure 10 psi higher than your normal working pressure.
- When performing annual hose testing, be sure to use Storz test caps and adapters to prevent gasket failure.
- Operate the inlet and outlet with standard rocker lug spanners and Storz wrenches
- These guideline instructions may not answer or address all questions. If you have any questions or need additional information, call us today.
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location and stock availability. Most orders ship via USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 214-3093 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new and unused items are accepted within 30 days of purchase for unless otherwise posted as "Special Order" or "Used" in the product description. Buyer pays shipping for returns. 15% restocking fee is applied to all returns. Contact us for an RGA number for approval before you send in your returns. Once your returns slip has been issued, please ship your items to Fire Hose Supply -ATTN: Returns, 437 Ohio Ave, Richmond, CA, 94804.
✔️ Special Order & International Order Items
Special order & international order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Please make sure you are 100% sure of the product specifications you are ordering. If you don't fully understand the products you are ordering, please ask us for help to confirm the correct specifications you're looking for. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory.