The 2" double jacket hose can be used with any 2 inch quick connect camlock setups. These usually include pumps, outlets, and valves equipped with 2" camlock male or female fittings.
Polyester hoses are industrial grade & well suited for for irrigation, wash down, and general water pumping applications where medium water pressures of 250 psi or less are needed.
- No more lengthy connecting times; quick connect camlocks take just seconds to attach and lock. You will be ready to pump in a fraction of the time.
- Easy lock and release; no special tools required to operate.
- Doub layers of woven polyester hose materials never require drying and are immune to mildew and rot.
- Strong polyester materials give you the same feel and durability of a fire hose without the higher pressure ratings.
- No more cross threading; camlock adapters can't damaged through cross threading, leading to less headache in the long term.
- Handles standard water pressures 250 psi or below so it will work with the majority of water transfer applications.
- Easy self installation: you don't need any special tools to re-couple camlocks. You just need the camlock adapters and standard hose clamps.
- Universal fittings: all quick connect camlock adapters will work together so long as the diameter is matching.
Watch: A Quick Overview On How Camlocks Work
- Service Pressure - 250 psi
- Test Pressure - 500 psi
- Burst Pressure - 750 psi
- Inside Diameter - 2" Inches
- Lay Flat Width - About 4" Inches
- Length - 50 Feet / 75 Feet / 100 Feet
- Couplings - Both Male & Female 2" Aluminum Camlocks
- Material - Double Jacket Polyester
- Lining - Inside Rubber
- Color - White
Woven hose materials are the best way to go because it's strong and long lasting. It has a far higher PSI rating than plastic PVC hose. The inside rubber lined ensures this hose is resistant to holes, tears, and abrasion. Hose is immune to mildew and does not require drying.
If you're moving these hoses around day to day, 50 foot lengths are the best way to go. They are lightweight enough to carry around and roll up. For applications where you set the hoses for extended periods of time, the 100 foot lengths are more economical.
How I Use This Hose?
- Push the ears forward on the female side fitting.
- Make sure the inside of the fitting is clear of dirt and debris.
- Insert the male fitting into the female fitting
- Pull the ears back and apply pressure to lock down the ears.
- When the ears can't go down any further, you're locked.
- To release the fittings, pull the ears forward and pull the fitting out.
Camlock Fittings Are Also Known As:
- Quick Release Hydraulic Couplings
- Quick Connect Camlocks
- Quick Disconnect Fittings
- Camlock Hose Shanks & Barbs
- Quick Hose Shanks & Barbs
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location. Most orders ship with USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. Used items may have additional shipping & handling charges. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 237-5000 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new & used items are accepted within 30 days of purchase for ANY reason unless otherwise posted "SOLD AS IS" or "THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT INCLUDE A WARRANTY" in the product description. Buyer pays shipping for returns. Please ship your items to Fire Hose Supply -ATTN: Returns, 473 Ohio Ave, Richmond, CA, 94804.
✔️Special Order & International Order Items
Special order & international order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Please make sure you are 100% sure of the product specifications you are ordering. If you don't fully understand the products you are ordering, please ask us for help to confirm the correct specifications you're looking for. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory.