The lay flat hose is designed for light duty open discharge jobs. It's a great choice for short term projects where the hose stays in place and isn't dragged around much.
It's the most economical choice for general water discharge for low pressure projects like draining ponds, pools, or water tanks. It's easily rolled up, folded flat, stored away, and the best part it never needs to be dried. It's totally immune to mildew and rot. Pack it away wet without worry.
- Hooks directly into 3" standard pipe, NPSM, NPT, PVC & pump fittings.
- Economical for short term draining projects such as ponds, pools, water tanks.
- Lightweight and easy to pack away for storage. Lays flat for easy transportation.
- Pack it away wet. Hose never needs drying and will not mold or rot.
- Performance not affected by light chemicals, oils, and fuels.
- Hose flexibility is great, easily handled and moved around.
- Never absorbs water, stays lightweight.
- Hose can operate up to 70 psi which covers most street & pump pressures.
- Can be easily self recoupled with pipe fittings and hose clamps.
- Service Pressure - 70 psi
- Hose Diameter - 3" Inch
- Lay Flat Width - 5" Inches
- Fittings - 3" Inch Aluminum NPSM/NPSH/IPT (Standard Pipe Threads) Male & Female
- Length - 50 Feet
- Material - Reinforced PVC Exterior & Woven Nylon Interior
- Submersible pumps
- Open end water discharge
- General water transfer
- Low pressure water pumps
- Drainage of pools & ponds
- Flood protection
- Construction sites
Not recommended for:
- Heavy duty washdown
- Drinking water transfer
- Excess dragging & abrasion
- External abuse
PVC lay flat hoses are covered by a 7 day warranty.
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location. Most orders ship with USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. Used items may have additional shipping & handling charges. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 214-3093 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new and unused items are accepted within 30 days of purchase for unless otherwise posted as "Special Order Items or Custom Items or Used Item" in the product description. Buyer pays shipping for returns. 15% restocking fee is applied to all returns. Please ship your items to Fire Hose Supply -ATTN: Returns, 437 Ohio Ave, Richmond, CA, 94804.
✔️ Special Order & International Order Items
Special order & international order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Please make sure you are 100% sure of the product specifications you are ordering. If you don't fully understand the products you are ordering, please ask us for help to confirm the correct specifications you're looking for. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory.