Using 2-1/2" White Double Layered Woven Hose Without Fittings
An uncoupled woven discharge hose is a fully functioning hose without the connector ends. The polyester material is the same that's used in fire hose. This style is a great choice if you're looking for fire hose style material, but you don't need any of the certifications. There's a huge cost savings to using polyester discharge hose over a certified fire hose. There's also many reasons someone would want a woven hose without the connectors. Here's just a few:
- You already have your own 2-1/2" Inch couplings and you can connect them yourself.
- You're using it for something other than water transfer.
- You're looking for raw and finished fire hose materials because it's strong and great for all applications.
- You don't need couplings because you just want to clamp your hose onto a pipe, valve or shank outlet.
- Equipment protection; used as a "sleeve" over expensive industrial equipment. There's no better material than thick polyester woven hose.
- Service Pressure - 250 psi
- Test Pressure - 600 psi
- Burst Pressure - 800 psi
- Inside Diameter - 2-1/2" Inches
- Lay Flat Width - About 4" Inches
- Available Length - 25 Feet, 50 Feet, 75 Feet, 100 Feet (Bulk Pricing Available In Length Selection Menu)
- Couplings - Uncoupled (No Fittings) - Compatible With 2-1/2" Inch Fittings
- Material - Double Jacket Woven Polyester
- Waterproof Lining - Inside Rubber EPDM
- Color - White
What Is A Double Layered Woven Discharge Hose?
Woven hoses come in two styles: single and double "jacket" or "layer". The difference is just that, single or double layers. Adding an extra layer to your hose doubles the lifespan and gives it a higher service pressure rating. Our single jackets discharge hoses have a service pressure of 150 PSI, whereas double jacket discharge hoses are 250 PSI. With these key differences, you can easily choose which is best for your application.
This discharge hose is a double jacket hose. It's great if you're looking for a strong heavy duty hose for medium and heavy duty applications, but don't necessarily need a fully certified fire hose. It's more economical than it's fire hose counterpart, and generally just as strong without the pressure ratings. Both hoses are incredibly strong and can easily withstand heavy use. Double jackets have double the lifespan with normal use.
- High pressure 250 psi service rating and double jacket construction lead to a higher performing hose.
- Woven polyester material never needs drying and can be stored wet. Hose is immune to mold and rot. Can be stored for long periods of time without degradation.
- Strong inside rubber lining leads to less friction loss and more water flow.
- Operate in extreme temperatures without worry -23 degrees F to 186 degrees F.
This woven hose is a great choice if you're looking for a strong industrial hose. The abrasion resistant, heavy duty double jacket hose provides the durability you need for applications requiring prolonged storage. Double jacket woven hose assemblies feature spun polyester yarn that offers superior strength and wear characteristics. If required, couplings for single wall hoses are available with expansion ring-threaded aluminum or brass, Storz, shank-threaded, or cam lock styles.
- High End Equipment Protection Sleeves
- Boat Dock Lining
- Construction Wash Down
- Industrial Water Transfer
- Raw Materials For Arts & Crafts
- Thick Padding Protection (Capable Of Folding & Stacking)
Have questions about this hose? Give us a call or email anytime 1 (510) 237-5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm.
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location and stock availability. Most orders ship via USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 214-3093 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new and unused items are accepted within 30 days of purchase for unless otherwise posted as "Special Order" or "Used" in the product description. Buyer pays shipping for returns. 15% restocking fee is applied to all returns. Contact us for an RGA number for approval before you send in your returns. Once your returns slip has been issued, please ship your items to Fire Hose Supply -ATTN: Returns, 437 Ohio Ave, Richmond, CA, 94804.
✔️ Special Order & International Order Items
Special order & international order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Please make sure you are 100% sure of the product specifications you are ordering. If you don't fully understand the products you are ordering, please ask us for help to confirm the correct specifications you're looking for. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory.