1-1/2" Automatic Fire Hose Nozzle For Fire & Industrial Applications
The 1-1/2" inch 125 gallon per minute fire hose nozzle is built from aluminum featuring a top bale shut off, female swivel inlet, universal pistol grip, and 125 gallon per minute nozzle tip. Use this nozzle for fire or heavy duty industrial applications. Pistol grip fire hose nozzles are easy to use, comfortable to handle, and fully adjustable to achieve straight stream or fog spray patterns.
- 1 1/2" NST or 1 1/2" NPSH available
- 125 gpm Constant Flow
- Can be used as a Break Apart
- BIMATIC system allows flush without shutting down
- Constructed of E-LITE aluminum with brass internal parts
- Compact, Simple, Low maintenance, Light-weight
- Fog, Straight Stream and a Turn Past Straight Stream Shutoff with the turn of the protective rubber bumper
- Ergonomically designed for easy operation and handling
- Safe and durable (individually tested)
- Full-time swivels & spinning teeth
- Pistol grip can be removed
- Working pressure is 100psi
- Inlet Size - 1-1/2" Inch
- Inlet Threads - Choose 1-1/2" NH (NST) or 1-1/2" NPSH Female Swivel
- Inside Waterway Size - 1-3/8" Inch
- Service Flow Rate - 125 Gallons Per Minute Flow @ 100 PSI.
- Shut Off - Aluminum Twist Shut Off
- Spray Pattern - Adjustable Straight Stream & Fog
Material - Aluminum (Hard-Coated) Body
- Weight - 6.10 LBS
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location. Most orders ship with USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. Used items may have additional shipping & handling charges. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 237-5000 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new & used items are accepted within 30 days of purchase for ANY reason unless otherwise posted "SOLD AS IS" or "THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT INCLUDE A WARRANTY" in the product description. Buyer pays shipping for returns. 15% restocking fee is applied to all returns. Please ship your items to Fire Hose Supply -ATTN: Returns, 437 Ohio Ave, Richmond, CA, 94804.
✔️ Special Order & International Order Items
Special order & international order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Please make sure you are 100% sure of the product specifications you are ordering. If you don't fully understand the products you are ordering, please ask us for help to confirm the correct specifications you're looking for. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory.