- Male Side 1 – 4.5” NPT Male (National Pipe Tapered)
- Male Side 2 – 6” NH (NST) Male (National Hose / National Standard Thread)
- Working Pressure – 300PSI Max
- Test Pressure – 1000PSI Max
- Material – T-6061 Aluminum (Aircraft Grade)
- Finishing – Anodized (99.9% Lead Free)
- NFPA Standards - 1963, 4.12, 5.1-5.6.4 (Corrosion Resistance)
- Military Standards – MIL-A-8625 Type III, Class 1
- Industrial Standards – International ASTM B221
- UL Labs Standards – 236 – 8.1 Through 8.2
- USDA Standards – 5100-190C Tables 1-4
- Origin – Made In The USA
- Warranty – 5 Year Manufacture
Fire & Industrial 4.5” NPT x 6” NH (NST) Double Male Fitting Anodized Aluminum
Need a double male fire hose adapter? Look no further, this adapter will get the job done in any situation. Adapters manufactured in the USA with hard-coated anodized aluminum are made to withstand abrasion, are anti-corrosive, and can withstand the highest pressures. You can trust that these adapters will meet and EXCEED your industrial and municipal needs.
More About Double Male Adapters
A pipe/hose fitting adapter is used to connect straight pipe or hose sections, to adapt to different sizes or shapes, and for other purposes.
Pipe nipple is a length of straight pipe with male threads on both ends. It is one of the most popular category of pipe & hose fittings. It is a connector or a coupling threaded on both ends. Pipe nipples are used to allow items with different threads to be connected together. They are used to fit straight / tapered end hose or pipes. A combination of pipe nipples are recommended for low-pressure discharge and suction service for various compatible liquids and not for compressible products like air, nitrogen or steam.
A coupling (or coupler) (used in piping or plumbing) is a very short length of pipe or tube, with a socket at one or both ends that allows two pipes or tubes to be joined, welded (steel), brazed or soldered (copper, brass etc.) together.
Alternatively if a short length of pipe with two female National pipe threads (NPT) (in North American terms, a coupler is a double female while a nipple is double male) or two male or female.
If the two ends of a coupling are different (e.g. one NST/NH threaded and one NPT threaded), then it is usually referred to as an adapter.