- Pattern Identification
- Larger more legible labels
- Simple to operate (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog)
- Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations
- Easy to service & repair
- Meets European Standard
- Flow setting at 100 psi (7 bar) operating pressure can be used for high-pressure applications up to 580 psi (40 bar) hydrostatic pressure
- Raised bumper lug for straight stream pattern identification
- 100 psi (7 bar) standard, 75 psi (5 & 6 bar) optional
- Compatible with Quick Attack Foam Tube Style 792
Lightweight fog and straight stream Style 1715 nozzle with multiple fixed constant gallonage settings of 30-60-95-125 GPM (115-230-360-475 lpm) at 100, 87 or 75 psi (7, 6 or 5 bar) shall be provided. The nozzle shall have spinning teeth, multiple pattern detents, a one-piece solid rubber-like handle with dual handle stops dual drive trunnions and an extruded Pyrolite body. The nozzle shall also have a minimum 110° angle at the wide fog, a full-time swivel inlet.
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location. Most orders ship with USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. Used items may have additional shipping & handling charges. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 237-5000 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new & used items are accepted within 30 days of purchase for ANY reason unless otherwise posted "SOLD AS IS" or "THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT INCLUDE A WARRANTY" in the product description. Buyer pays shipping for returns. Please ship your items to Fire Hose Supply -ATTN: Returns, 473 Ohio Ave, Richmond, CA, 94804.