Free Shipping on all sizes and lengths of single jacket hose!
Our single jacket hose is great for irrigation, industrial wash down, and general water pumping applications where medium water pressures are used. Typical hydrant and street pressure do not exceed 100psi. This hose is designed for long storage and all other medium and light duty needs. Fully rubber lined with polyester woven materials ensures this hose is resistant to holes, tears, and abrasion. Hose is immune to mildew and does not require drying. Color is standard white. Comes in either standard straight pipe threads (compatible with IPT, SIPT, PVC, NPSH, & most NPT) or Quick connect camlock couplings.
|Type||Use||Service Pressure||Test Pressure||Burst Pressure|
|Single Jacket||Medium Industrial||125-150 psi||250 psi||375 psi
- Condition - New (includes 1 year limited warranty)
Color - White
- Lining - Inside rubber lined
- Jacket - Single Polyester
- Couplings - Both Male & Female Ends. IPT(standard pipe threads) compatible with IPT, PVC, SIPT, NPSH & most NPT
- Length - Available in 50' or 100'
- Diameter - Available in 1", 2", 2.5", 3", 4"