The 1" Single Jacket Discharge Hose For The Win
These single jacket discharge hoses are designed for people who prefer strong woven polyester materials but don't need a full blown fire hose. They are the more economical choice. It's made for general water transfer or medium industrial projects. It can be attached to pumps, fire hoses, hydrants, PVC pipes that are equipped with 1" fittings. Alternatively, it can be adapted to fit any of the above mentioned with simple pipe or hose adapters.
Woven polyester hoses are the choice material for fire hoses because they are strong, lightweight, and totally immune to mold and rot. They never require drying.
- Fits into all 1" standard pipe outlets with NPSH/IPT fittings, or fire hose NH/NST fittings.
- Durable woven polyester materials have a long lifespan.
- 100% mold and rot immune. Can be stored for long periods without degradation.
- Can be dragged and abused without tearing.
- High 125 psi rating allows for wide variety of applications.
- Service Pressure - 125 psi
- Test Pressure - 250 psi
- Burst Pressure - 500 psi
- Inside Diameter - 1" Inches
- Lay Flat Width - About 1.75" Inches
- Length - 50 Feet / 100 Feet
- Couplings - Choose NH/NST (Fire Hose Threads) or NPSH (Straight Pipe Threads)
- Material - Single Jacket Polyester
- Lining - Inside Rubber
- Color - White
A Quick Overview Video Of Polyester Discharge Hoses:
- Water Transfer & Pumping
- Medium Industrial Projects
- Agricultural / Irrigation
- Wash Down
- Fire Hydrants
- Sump & Trash Pumps
- Valves & Standpipes
If you're moving these hoses around day to day, 50 foot lengths are the best way to go. They are lightweight enough to carry around and roll up. For applications where you set the hoses for extended periods of time, the 100 foot lengths are the most economical.
Will This Hose Fit My Outlet? Which Connectors Do I need?
- At the top of the page you need to select which style of fittings you need.
- What are NH/NST Fittings? National Hose / National Standard Thread - Standard fire hose fittings. Both NH and NST are the same thing. This is the most common size for fire departments today.
- What are NPSH Fittings? National Pipe For Straight Hose - These are straight pipe fittings. They're compatible with all standard pipe threads including NPT, NPSM, PVC, NPSH. NPT notes - a female NPSH will connect onto a male NPT fitting, but a female NPT fitting will not connect onto a male NPSH fitting.
Can I Use A Nozzle With This Hose?
Absolutely you can! 1 Inch fire hoses are designed to work with spray nozzles. For this particular hose, you'll need a 1 inch fire hose nozzle equipped with 1" fittings.
You can check the nozzles section here. Spray nozzles are normally used for wash down, emergency fire fighting, dust control, transferring water to hard to reach places, or even as a shut off valve.
A true firefighting nozzle will be constructed from high quality metals and have higher psi ratings. The popular plastic red fire nozzles are made for residential uses and should only be used for firefighting in emergencies. They are rated to handle 100psi (NFPA requirements for firefighting) and has 3 settings: straight stream, fog, and shut off. Check the graphic below for a better look.
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location. Most orders ship with USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. Used items may have additional shipping & handling charges. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 237-5000 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new & used items are accepted within 30 days of purchase for ANY reason unless otherwise posted "SOLD AS IS" or "THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT INCLUDE A WARRANTY" in the product description. Buyer pays shipping for returns. Please ship your items to Fire Hose Supply -ATTN: Returns, 473 Ohio Ave, Richmond, CA, 94804.
✔️Special Order Items
Special order items cannot be cancelled or returned. They will always be covered under their listed warranty. Product warranties are listed toward the bottom of each product description page. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory. If you are unsure about your items, always contact us before your purchase +1(510) 237-5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below