Feautures Of This Item
- Used & tested fire hose (3 minute 250 psi pressure test & leak inspection).
- Comes in various colors depending on stock. Most common colors are white, tan, blue, red, yellow. Do you need a specific color? Call us in advance of your order.
- 2.5" aluminum NH/NST couplings male & female. NH/NST are fire hose threads and will fit directly onto any fire hydrant.
- If you want to order in bulk, there is a volume discount, choose the packages listed above in "select your length" near the add to cart button.
- This hose is guaranteed to be usable and free of leaks upon arrival, or we will replace.
What Is A Used Fire Hose? Can It Still Be Used?
- Fire departments have extremely strict testing and codes they need to meet for their hose. They can deem a hose "unworthy of firefighting" for any little reason, but that doesn't mean they can't still be put to good use.
- We pressure test our used fire hoses to 250 psi for 3 minutes. To put that into perspective, typical street & hydrant pressures don't go over 100 psi. If the hose passes the test and is free of leaks, we sell it as "used fire hose" and it's suitable to be used for water transfer. If it fails, we sell it as "scrap hose" so people can use it for purposes other than water transfer.
- This hose has been tested and is ready to be used.
Fire hoses are tough, and they last a long time. Generally speaking they look a few years old and have a faded look. The couplings may have scratches and scuffs but are still totally intact inside. Since the hose has passed it's pressure test, that means the inside rubber liner is likely smooth and strong.
It's a double jacket hose which means there's 2 layers of polyester, and a polyurethane treated inner coating, you have the perfect equation for a sturdy and long lasting fire hose. These hoses are great for running water at top pressures, or standpipe testing, or drainage at large volume.
Hooks directly into fire hydrant. If gallons per minute is a concern to you, then look no further, this hose is able to give you the highest GPM at highest pressures. Give us a call if you have any questions about this fire hose. Many people use these large hoses to supply smaller fire hoses for all kinds of uses.
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location. Most orders ship with USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. Used items may have additional shipping & handling charges. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 237-5000 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new & used items are accepted within 30 days of purchase for ANY reason unless otherwise posted "SOLD AS IS" or "THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT INCLUDE A WARRANTY" in the product description. Buyer pays shipping for returns. 15% restocking fee is applied to all returns. Please ship your items to Fire Hose Supply -ATTN: Returns, 437 Ohio Ave, Richmond, CA, 94804.
✔️ Special Order & International Order Items
Special order & international order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Please make sure you are 100% sure of the product specifications you are ordering. If you don't fully understand the products you are ordering, please ask us for help to confirm the correct specifications you're looking for. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory.