Rubber Nitrile Fire Hose 2" Inch Quick Connect Camlock
The 2" rubber fire hose can be used with any 2" inch quick connect camlock setups. These usually include pumps, outlets, and valves equipped with 2" camlock male or female fittings. All camlocks are interchangeable therefore the brand names don't need to match.
These hoses are well suited for for irrigation, industrial wash down, and general water pumping applications where high water pressures are needed. Camlock fire hoses are not rated for firefighting. They are built for industrial users who need heavy duty hose materials.
- Service Pressure - 250 psi
- Hose Test Pressure - 500 psi
- Hose Burst Pressure - 750 psi
- Inside Diameter - 2" Inches
- Lay Flat Width - 3" Inches
- Length - 25 Feet / 50 Feet / 75 Feet / 100 Feet
- Weight - 0.33 Per Foot (Uncoupled)
- Couplings - Choose Male & Female 2", Female & Female, or Male & Male Aluminum Camlocks.
- Material - Rubber Nitrile Interior & Exterior "Through The Weave Inside Layer Polyester"
- Lining - 100% Inside Nitrile Rubber Lining
- Temperature Range - (-) 30º F to (+) 122º F
- Color - Yellow / Red
Benefits Of Using 2" Inch Camlock Connectors & Fire Hoses:
- No more lengthy connecting times; quick connect camlocks take just seconds to attach and lock. You will be ready to pump in a fraction of the time.
- Easy lock and release; no special tools required to operate.
- Woven polyester hose materials never require drying and are immune to mildew and rot.
- Strong rubber materials give you the same durability of any fire hose.
- No more cross threading; camlock adapters can't damaged through cross threading, leading to less headache in the long term.
- Handles standard high water pressures 250 psi so it will work with the majority of water transfer applications.
- Easy self installation: you don't need any special tools to re-couple camlocks. You just need the camlock adapters and standard hose clamps.
- Universal fittings: all quick connect camlock adapters will work together so long as the inside diameter is matching.
"Maintenance Free" Benefits
- Pack it away wet; never needs drying. 100% immune to mildew and rot.
- Longest hose life because it does not degrade when exposed to chemicals, sea water, fuels, grease, acids, ozone, and oils. Exposure to any of these does not affect the performance and easily wipes clean.
- Can run over with heavy trucks when fully pressurized without bursting.
- Stay worry free in extreme temperatures ranging from -30º F to +122º F.
- More durable & abrasion resistant than traditional polyester. Heat, puncture, tear, and kink resistant.
- Low friction loss from rigid materials leading to higher water flow.
- Will not “soak up” water like the woven hoses, so the hose stays lightweight.
Rubber Nitrile Is The Toughest Fire Hose Material
Rubber hose materials are the best way to go because it's strong and long lasting, and lightweight enough to haul around. It has a far higher PSI rating than plastic PVC hose. The nitrile rubber liner ensures this hose is resistant to holes, tears, and abrasion. Hose is immune to mildew and does not require drying.
If you're moving these hoses around day to day, 50 foot lengths are the best way to go. They are lightweight enough to carry around and roll up. For applications where you set the hoses for extended periods of time, the 100 foot lengths are more economical.
How Should I Use This Hose?
- Push the ears forward on the female side fitting.
- Make sure the inside of the fitting is clear of dirt and debris.
- Insert the male fitting into the female fitting
- Pull the ears back and apply pressure to lock down the ears.
- When the ears can't go down any further, you're locked.
- To release the fittings, pull the ears forward and pull the fitting out.
Camlock Connectors Are Also Known As:
- Quick Release Hydraulic Couplings
- Quick Connect Camlocks
- Quick Disconnect Fittings
- Camlock Hose Shanks & Barbs
- Quick Hose Shanks & Barbs
Camlock Fittings Are Time Savers:
Camlock & Groove Couplings are probably the world’s most commonly used quick connect couplings because of the great variety of applications. This can be best illustrated by looking at a few uses within a typical petrochemical process plant. Here's a few processes:
- Solids - Aluminum couplings can be used to join piping carrying solids, powders or pellets. The system can then be easily disconnected if blockages occur.
- Tablet Presses - For hygienic applications, couplings can be electropolished and fitted with food quality seals. The seals can easily be removed for steam cleaning.
- Process - couplings are particularly effective in the rapid changing of lines to mixing vessels in pilot plants, saving time compared with flanged or threaded fittings.
- Storage - Cam & Groove couplings are a standard option on IBC containers to allow rapid filling and emptying even with aggressive chemicals. Stainless Steel or polypropylene couplings are resistant to most acids and corrosive solvents.
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location and stock availability. Most orders ship via USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 214-3093 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new and unused items are accepted within 30 days of purchase for unless otherwise posted as "Special Order", "Used or Scrap", "Bulk Discounted Orders", "International Orders" or "Rare Fitting" in the product description. Buyer pays shipping for returns. 25% restocking fee is applied to all returns. Returns must be approved before sending in. Contact us for an RGA number for approval before you send in your returns. Once your returns slip has been issued it will list instructions with a ship-to address. Any return orders sent without an RGA authorization may be rejected.
✔️ Special Order, Custom Order, Bulk Discount Orders, Rare Fittings & International Order Items
Special order, custom order, bulk discount orders, rare items & international order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Rare fittings include but are not limited to 2" NH (NST) and 3" NH (NST) fittings. Please make sure you are 100% sure of the product specifications you are ordering. If you don't fully understand the products you are ordering, please ask us for help to confirm the correct specifications you're looking for. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory.