Fire hose is built & tested per NFPA standards.
If you want the best of the best, this is the one. The rubber covered fire hoses are top of the line in terms of functionality, strength, lifespan, and ease of use.
5 YEAR WARRANTY: Rubber covered fire hoses have the longest lifespan of all fire hoses because of their tough construction and resistance to chemicals. A full inner polyester jacket with rubber exterior and liner.
This fire hose is 100% damage resistant to chemicals. It's easily kept clean and never needs to be dried because it's immune to mold and rot. Go ahead and store these hoses away wet.
"Maintenance Free" Benefits
- Can be attached to all 4" outlets (pipe threads NPSH/NPT, hose threads (NH/NST), or STORZ. Can fit directly onto hydrants.
- Pack it away wet: never needs drying. 100% immune to mildew and rot.
- Longest hose life because it does not degrade when exposed to chemicals, sea water, fuels, grease, acids, ozone, and oils. Exposure to any of these does not affect the performance and easily wipes clean.
- Can run over with heavy trucks when fully pressurized without bursting.
- Stay worry free in extreme temperatures ranging from -30º F to +122º F.
- More durable & abrasion resistant than traditional polyester. Heat, puncture, tear, and kink resistant.
- Low friction loss from rigid materials leading to higher water flow.
- Will not “soak up” water like the woven hoses, so the hose stays lightweight.
- Service Pressure - 250 psi
- Test Pressure - 500 psi
- Burst Pressure - 750 psi
- Temperature Range (-30º F to +122º F)
- Inside Diameter - 4" Inches
- Lay Flat Width - About 6.5 Inches
- Length - Choose 50 Feet / 100 Feet
- Couplings - Choose 4" NH/NST (Fire Hose Threads), NPSH (Straight Pipe Threads), or STORZ
- Material - Rubber Nitrile / Synthetic Woven
- Lining - Rubber Nitrile
- Color - Red /Yellow
- Municipal firefighting supply
- Industrial ship marine and fire safety
- Chemical fire protection
- Heavy industrial construction
- High pressure pumping
- Industrial wash down
- Extreme temperature water transfer
- Fire hydrants
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location. Most orders ship with USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. Used items may have additional shipping & handling charges. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 237-5000 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new & used items are accepted within 30 days of purchase for ANY reason unless otherwise posted "SOLD AS IS" or "THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT INCLUDE A WARRANTY" in the product description. Buyer pays shipping for returns. Please ship your items to Fire Hose Supply -ATTN: Returns, 473 Ohio Ave, Richmond, CA, 94804.
✔️Special Order Items
Special order items cannot be cancelled or returned. They will always be covered under their listed warranty. Product warranties are listed toward the bottom of each product description page. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory. If you are unsure about your items, always contact us before your purchase +1(510) 237-5000 or email@example.com