Tested & Ready For Operation
- Fully functional & tested hose.
- This hose has passed inspection and is guaranteed to work✔️
- Equipped with your choice of 1-1/2" NH/NST or NPSH/IPT couplings male & female.
- The working pressure for the hose is 250psi for working pressure and 500psi for testing. It will burst at 750 psi. Typical street pressure runs around 80-100psi.
- This hose with woven polyester is more than strong enough to handle all your wash down or pumping needs.
- Jackets - Single Polyester
- Working Pressures - 200 psi
- Test Pressure - 250 psi
- Length - 100 Feet
- Couplings - Aluminum or Brass
- Threads - 1.5" NH / NST or NPSH / IPT Male & Female Couplings
- Applications - Industrial
- Inside Liner - Clear Polyurethane Liner
- Condition - New
- Inside Diameter - 1-1/2"
- Lay-Flat Size - 2-1/2"
- Weight Per 75 Feet Coupled - Approx. 14lbs
The NST/NH or NPSH/IPT fittings are easily adaptable to any pipe fittings, or local fire hydrants. We can make this hose fit any size outlet, call us for details! Questions about threads? Contact us!
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location and stock availability. Most orders ship via USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 214-3093 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new and unused items are accepted within 30 days of purchase unless items are described as "Special Order", "Used or Scrap", "Bulk Discounted Orders", "International Orders" or "Rare Fitting" in the product title or description. Custom length hoses are non-returnable. Custom lengths is anything outside of 25, 50, 75, or 100 feet. Customer is responsible for return shipping charges. If a return label is issued from Fire Hose Supply the return shipping fees will be deducted from the refund. A standard 25% restocking fee is applied to all returns. Returns must be approved before sending in. Contact us for an RGA or return slip for approval before you send in your returns. Once your returns slip has been issued it will list instructions with a ship-to address. Any return orders sent without an RGA or previous authorization may be rejected.
✔️ Special Order, Custom Order, Bulk Discount Orders, Rare Fittings & International Order Items
Special order, custom order, bulk discount orders, rare items & international order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Rare fittings include but are not limited to 2" NH (NST) and 3" NH (NST) fittings. Please make sure you are 100% sure of the product specifications you are ordering. If you don't fully understand the products you are ordering, please ask us for help to confirm the correct specifications you're looking for. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory.