Fire Hose Pin Rack Assembly 50 Feet With Brass Nozzle
This fire hose assembly is guaranteed to pass fire inspection.
This is a full fire hose assembly that is compliant with NFPA standards mostly used to pass fire inspection for commercial and residential purposes. This hose is fully certified for 5 year testing inspections. This assembly is UL listed & FM approved.
- 1-1/2" Brass Shut Off Valve- 1-1/2" NPT Female x 1-1/2" NPT Female.
- 1-1/2" Brass Nipple - 1-1/2" Male NPT x 1-1/2" Male NH-NST.
- 1-1/2" Fire Hose Red Swing Pin Rack - Fits 1-1/2" and 2-1/2" hose.
- 1-1/2" NFPA Fire Hose - 50 feet (NH-NST Brass Coupled)
1-1/2" Brass Fire Nozzle - 1-1/2" NH-NST Female
Built To Pass Commercial & Residential Fire Inspections And Testing
Fire hose rack assemblies are usually required by the fire marshal to pass building inspections. Buildings must always be up to date on the latest fire codes. At FireHoseSupply.com, we are members of NFPA which sets the standard for up to date fire codes. We always make sure you have the right parts to stay up to code. If you're unsure of any requirements, reach out to us and let us know.
1-1/2" NFPA Complaint Polyester Fire Hose
- 1-1/2" Inside Diameter
- 2-1/2" Lay Flat Width
- 1-1/2" NH-NST Threaded Brass Couplings Male & Female
- 100% Immune To Mildew & Rot, Never Needs Drying.
- 250 PSI Service Pressure
- 500 PSI Test Presure
- 750 PSI Burst Pressure
Our Guarantee & Warranty
- We 100% guarantee this item will pass fire inspection. We understand fire protection professionals need equipment that will guarantee their customers needs. All our items are complaint with NFPA, UL, and FM codes.
- Your items will always be covered under 1 year standard manufacture warranties.
- Be sure before you order! Call us at 510.214.3093 to make sure you order the right parts.
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location and stock availability. Most orders ship via USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 214-3093 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new and unused items are accepted within 30 days of purchase for unless otherwise posted as "Special Order" or "Used" in the product description. Buyer pays shipping for returns. 15% restocking fee is applied to all returns. Contact us for an RGA number for approval before you send in your returns. Once your returns slip has been issued, please ship your items to Fire Hose Supply -ATTN: Returns, 437 Ohio Ave, Richmond, CA, 94804.
✔️ Special Order & International Order Items
Special order & international order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Please make sure you are 100% sure of the product specifications you are ordering. If you don't fully understand the products you are ordering, please ask us for help to confirm the correct specifications you're looking for. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory.