Fire Hose Reel System For Commercial & Industrial Use
This fire hose reel is ready to be mounted on walls & pipes up to 3" in diameter. Keep your fire hose system ready for action using this reel assembly.
The standard red fire hose reel system is made so the fire hose can be easily removed during an emergency. Pull the hose toward the fire in an instant. This package is equipped with everything you need in a fire hose reel system.
In The Package:
- QTY (1) - 1-1/2" Fire Hose Reel
- QTY (1) - 1-1/2" 50 Feet / 75 Feet / 100 Feet / 125 Feet / 150 Feet / 175 Feet / 200 Feet / 225 Feet / 250 Feet (Note: Fire Hoses Come In 50 / 75 / 100 Foot Lengths)
QTY (1) - 1-1/2" Red Fire Hose Nozzle
- QTY (1) - Fire Hose Reel Cover
- 150 Feet Reel Model Specs - 18" x 23.5" x 6.25" / 18 lbs / 150 Feet Capacity
- 250 Feet Reel Model Specs - 24" x 29" x 6.25" / 26 lbs / 250 Feet Capacity
- Fire Hose Capacity - Holds 1-1/2" Single Jacket Fire Hose / Rack Fire Hose
- Materials - Steel Painted Red
- Mounting - Wall Bracket Kit & Pipe Kit Up To 3" Diameter
Swing - Up To 180 Degree Swing Joints
Universal Fire Hose Reel System Built For Wide Applications
This Fire Hose Storage Reel is designed with versatility in mind for industrial, municipal, recreational or any use, where fire hose must be properly stored to keep it dry and so that it is readily available for the next usage. This reel is built to ensure a longer service life of the fire hose. It is engineered with a smaller reel hub, allowing for more hose storage. Durable and heavy-duty fire hose storage racks and reels are engineered for rigorous duty, while being designed for ease of use. This long-term storage industrial hose rack features slotted sides that are designed to both cradle the fire hose and allow channeled air flow, keeping it dry and off the ground. This ready-to-use fire hose storage rack is ready for quick deployment of fire hose for your application.
Long Lasting Heavy Duty Construction
- One-piece wall bracket is made from 12-gauge steel and is meant for easy mounting
- 180 ° swing will also take pipe clamps up to 3″
- Baked red enamel finish prevents rust and corrosion and allows for ease of cleaning
- Compact size, featuring a smaller reel hub, allows for more hose storage, where space is an issue
- Solid, one piece slotted side wheels are separated by a molded poly hub, then bolted together with 5/16” rod, to form a sturdy unit. Hose is double rolled from center of length, coupled to valve and nozzle
- Hose may be double rolled from the center of the length, coupled to both a valve and the nozzle
- Hose is easily removed by pulling toward fire area. Instantly ready for action when completely removed, and valve is opened
Our Guarantee & Warranty
- We 100% guarantee this item. We understand fire protection professionals need equipment that will guarantee their customers needs.
- Your items will always be covered under 1 year standard manufacture warranties.
- Be sure before you order! Call us at 510.214.3093 to make sure you order the right parts.
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location and stock availability. Most orders ship via USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 214-3093 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new and unused items are accepted within 30 days of purchase for unless otherwise posted as "Special Order" or "Used" in the product description. Buyer pays shipping for returns. 15% restocking fee is applied to all returns. Contact us for an RGA number for approval before you send in your returns. Once your returns slip has been issued, please ship your items to Fire Hose Supply -ATTN: Returns, 437 Ohio Ave, Richmond, CA, 94804.
✔️ Special Order & International Order Items
Special order & international order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Please make sure you are 100% sure of the product specifications you are ordering. If you don't fully understand the products you are ordering, please ask us for help to confirm the correct specifications you're looking for. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory.