4" Inch x 25 Feet Lightweight & Durable Fire Hydrant Hose For All Applications
- Equipped with 4" NH-NST aluminum male & female ends (fire hydrant threads).
- This hose will fit directly onto a 4" NH-NST hydrant.
- Choose a 4" hose to get the most water flow out of your hydrant.
- 4" size hoses will produce higher amounts of water flow compared to 2-1/2" hoses.
- Polyester discharge hoses can be stored wet. They are 100% immune to mildew and rot.
Note: most fire hydrants in the USA are equipped with 2-1/2" Inch NST fittings and / or 4" NST fittings.
This Hose Is Used For All Hydrant Applications
People usually choose the 4" hydrant hose for easy handling. It's suitable for the following purposes:
- Hydrant water transfer.
- Industrial wash down projects.
- Water truck transfers.
- Street wash down.
- Filling up water tanks.
Woven Hoses Lasts Much Longer Than Plastic Hoses
Woven discharge hoses last years longer than the traditional PVC plastic hoses. Polyester materials are extremely durable so you can drag them around without worrying that they will tear.
- Strong enough to withstand high pressures up to 150 PSI (typical street hydrants range from 50-125psi).
- Can be stored away wet, never needs to be dried.
- Lightweight and easy to carry.
- Aluminum or brass couplings are corrosion resistant.
We guarantee all of our products at FireHoseSupply.com. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return any unused items within 30 days to us for a full refund. NO QUESTIONS ASKED! If you have any questions, please call us at (510) 214-3093 Monday - Friday.
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location and stock availability. Most orders ship via USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 214-3093 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new and unused items are accepted within 30 days of purchase for unless otherwise posted as "Special Order" or "Used" in the product description. Buyer pays shipping for returns. 15% restocking fee is applied to all returns. Contact us for an RGA number for approval before you send in your returns. Once your returns slip has been issued, please ship your items to Fire Hose Supply -ATTN: Returns, 437 Ohio Ave, Richmond, CA, 94804.
✔️ Special Order & International Order Items
Special order & international order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Please make sure you are 100% sure of the product specifications you are ordering. If you don't fully understand the products you are ordering, please ask us for help to confirm the correct specifications you're looking for. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory.