NFPA Compliant Fire Hose Pin Rack For 1-1/2" and 2-1/2" Hoses
This fire hose pin rack is guaranteed to pass fire inspection.
- Rack assembly will accommodate 50′, 75′ or 100′ lengths of 1-1/2″ and 2-1/2” rack hose.
- Swivel design facilitates the hose to track user while being deployed.
- Semi-automatic water release allows user to open valve so that when hose is full deployed, water will flow.
- One size fits all lengths, ensuring enough pins to align with the number of folds in the hose.
- Red enamel finish provides resistance from rust and corrosion and is highly visible.
- UL listing and <FM> approval assures exact manufacturing specifications.
- Available as a stand alone replacement or as a complete assembly.
Built To Pass Commercial & Residential Fire Inspections And Testing
Fire hose rack assemblies are usually required by the fire marshal to pass building inspections. Buildings must always be up to date on the latest fire codes. At FireHoseSupply.com, we are members of NFPA which sets the standard for up to date fire codes. We always make sure you have the right parts to stay up to code. If you're unsure of any requirements, reach out to us and let us know.
1-1/2" NFPA Complaint Fire Hose Pin Rack
This fire hose pin rack is built tough, features a semi-automatic water release and is designed with “occupant usage” in mind. It meets UL/ULC and is FM approved. This fire hose pin rack is acceptable for Class ll Service and acts as a readily available, immediate means of controlling and suppressing fire by a trained individual.
The pin rack is built to fit around the brass adapter nipple, having pipe thread on one end, that threads in to the valveand hose thread (NH/NST or NPSH/IPT) on the other. This allows the pin rack to pivot or swivel allowing for rapid deployment. The automatic release mechanism prevents water from flowing through the hose after the valve is opened and until the last fold has fallen of the rack, ensuring ease of use and proper functionality.
It is built tough from red enameled steel and will accommodate both 1-1/2” and 2-1/2” rack hose in lengths of 50’, 75’ and 100’. This pin rack will work well with both aluminum and brass couplings.
Our Guarantee & Warranty
- We 100% guarantee this item will pass fire inspection. We understand fire protection professionals need equipment that will guarantee their customers needs. All our items are complaint with NFPA, UL, and FM codes.
- Your items will always be covered under 1 year standard manufacture warranties.
- Be sure before you order! Call us at 510.214.3093 to make sure you order the right parts.
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location. Most orders ship with USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. Used items may have additional shipping & handling charges. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 214-3093 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new and unused items are accepted within 30 days of purchase for unless otherwise posted as "Special Order Items or Custom Items or Used Item" in the product description. Buyer pays shipping for returns. 15% restocking fee is applied to all returns. Please ship your items to Fire Hose Supply -ATTN: Returns, 437 Ohio Ave, Richmond, CA, 94804.
✔️ Special Order & International Order Items
Special order & international order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Please make sure you are 100% sure of the product specifications you are ordering. If you don't fully understand the products you are ordering, please ask us for help to confirm the correct specifications you're looking for. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory.