1-1/2" Brass Fire Hose Nozzle For USCG Use Approval # 162.027/14/0
The Brass 1-1/2" inch 95 gallon per minute fire hose nozzle is built from aluminum featuring a top bale shut off, female swivel inlet, universal pistol grip, and 95 gallon per minute nozzle tip. Use this nozzle for fire or heavy duty industrial applications. Pistol grip fire hose nozzles are easy to use, comfortable to handle, and fully adjustable to achieve straight stream or fog spray patterns.
- Inlet Size - 1-1/2" Inch
- Inlet Threads - Choose 1-1/2" NH (NST) or 1-1/2" NPSH Female Swivel
- Length- 11-1/2" Inch
- Orifice- 15/16" Inch
- Service Flow Rate - 95 Gallons Per Minute Flow @ 100 PSI.
- Shut Off - Brass Ball Valve Bale Shut Off / Brass Tip Twist Shut Off
- Spray Pattern - Adjustable Straight Stream & Fog
Material - Brass
- Weight - 8.5 LBS
Nozzles are designed for maximum efficiency with AFFF (Aqueous Film Forming Foams) or water on shipboard, offshore rigs and industrial applications.
For use with water/ AFFF only
USCG Approval Specifications
Approval # 162.027/14/0
- Double row of molded teeth for excellent fog pattern
- Flush without shutting down
- Constant gallonage in all fog and straight stream patterns
- Combination fog and straight stream
- Corrosion resistant brass construction
- Rubber-like bumper and handle for added protection
- Zytel® (nylon) horseshoe handle
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location. Most orders ship with USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. Used items may have additional shipping & handling charges. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 214-3093 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new and unused items are accepted within 30 days of purchase for unless otherwise posted as "Special Order Items or Custom Items or Used Item" in the product description. Buyer pays shipping for returns. 15% restocking fee is applied to all returns. Please ship your items to Fire Hose Supply -ATTN: Returns, 437 Ohio Ave, Richmond, CA, 94804.
✔️ Special Order & International Order Items
Special order & international order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Please make sure you are 100% sure of the product specifications you are ordering. If you don't fully understand the products you are ordering, please ask us for help to confirm the correct specifications you're looking for. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory.