Using 1-3/4" Yellow Rubber Nitrile Fire Hose Without Fittings (300 PSI Service Pressure)
The signature "maintenance free" tough Rubber Nitrile material is highly praised for it's strength, chemical resistance, and easy clean up. There is NO stronger fire hose than a Rubber Nitrile Fire Hose. This uncoupled length of hose is a fully functioning without the connector ends. There's many reasons someone would want a rubber hose without the connectors. Here's just a few:
- You already have your own 1-3/4" Inch couplings and you can connect them yourself.
- You're using it for something other than water transfer.
- You're looking for raw and finished fire hose materials because it's strong and great for all applications.
- You don't need couplings because you just want to clamp your hose onto a pipe, valve or shank outlet.
- Equipment protection; used as a "sleeve" over expensive industrial equipment. There's no better material than tough rubber nitrile.
- Service Pressure - 300 psi
- Test Pressure - 600 psi
- Burst Pressure - 900 psi
- Inside Diameter - 1-3/4" Inches
- Lay Flat Width - About 2-3/4" Inches
- Weight - Approx 0.34 lbs Per Foot
- Available Length - 25 Feet, 50 Feet, 75 Feet, 100 Feet (Bulk Pricing Available In Length Selection Menu)
- Couplings - Uncoupled (No Fittings) - Compatible With 1-3/4" Inch Fittings (or 1-1/2" Inch Fire Hose Couplings)
- Material - Rubber Nitrile Interior & Exterior (Inside Layer Polyester)
- Color - Yellow
- Warranty - 5 years
What Is A Rubber Covered Fire Hose?
Commonly referred to "through the weave" rubber fire hose. There's a layer of synthetic polyester, which is what you would expect from a standard fire hose. Then they cover the entire layer with reinforced Nitrile rubber. This hose is designed to handle it all; from chemicals, fuels, oils, high temperatures, low temperatures, you name it, this hose can do it.
Benefits & Uses:
- Municipal Fire Departments
- Chemical Washdown
- Chemical Fire Protection
- Marine Firefighting
- Heavy Duty Industrial Uses
- "Maintenance Free" Easy To Wipe Down & Rinse Chemicals And Dirt
- High pressure 300 psi service rating and rubber construction lead to a higher performing hose.
- Nitrile Rubber material never needs drying and can be stored wet. Hose is immune to mold and rot. Can be stored for long periods of time without degradation.
- Strong rubber materials give less friction loss and more water flow.
- Operate in extreme temperatures without worry -35 degrees F to 122 degrees F (can withstand 1200 degrees F for up to 2 minutes).
Manufactured to meet or exceed NFPA standard 1961, our rubber-covered fire hose is designed for extended service and built to resist ozone, oxidation and most chemical/petroleum products. Choose from Virtually maintenance free, this hose type, which includes LDH supply, comes standard in high-visibility yellow and red; custom colors are available upon request, as well as shorter, pony lengths. Available diameters include: 1, 1.5, 1.75, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6 inches.
Common Uses For Uncoupled Hose (No Connectors):
- High End Equipment Protection Sleeves
- Boat Dock Lining
- Construction Wash Down
- Industrial Water Transfer
- Raw Materials For Arts & Crafts
- Thick Padding Protection (Capable Of Folding & Stacking)
Our rubber fire hose carries a five year warranty against material and manufacturing defects, notwithstanding mistreatment and/or misuse. It's common to see rubber nitrile fire hoses that have been in service for 10 plus years. We stand behind our rubber fire hoses: Defective hose, couplings and configurations will be replaced at no charge. Always ask us if you need further information.
Have questions about this hose? Give us a call or email anytime 1 (510) 237-5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm.
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location and stock availability. Most orders ship via USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 214-3093 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new and unused items are accepted within 30 days of purchase for unless otherwise posted as "Special Order", "Used or Scrap", "Bulk Discounted Orders", "International Orders" or "Rare Fitting" in the product description. Buyer pays shipping for returns. 25% restocking fee is applied to all returns. Returns must be approved before sending in. Contact us for an RGA number for approval before you send in your returns. Once your returns slip has been issued it will list instructions with a ship-to address. Any return orders sent without an RGA authorization may be rejected.
✔️ Special Order, Custom Order, Bulk Discount Orders, Rare Fittings & International Order Items
Special order, custom order, bulk discount orders, rare items & international order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Rare fittings include but are not limited to 2" NH (NST) and 3" NH (NST) fittings. Please make sure you are 100% sure of the product specifications you are ordering. If you don't fully understand the products you are ordering, please ask us for help to confirm the correct specifications you're looking for. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory.