1" Inch Yellow Rubber Brush Fire Hose With "Smooth Flow Technology"
Engineered to combat the rigors of wildland fire fighting and ideal for changing forestry terrain, providing the ultimate in heat, abrasion and puncture resistance.
Delivers more water at higher pressures, all in a compact, lightweight design that goes where you need it, while easy to deploy and manage.
- High pressure 300psi service rating and lightweight rubber jacket construction lead to a higher performing hose.
- Can easily be attached to 1" outlets such as pumps, hydrants, valves, PVC pipes with standard pipe threads (IPT/NPSH/NPT,NPSM) and fire hose threads (NH-NST)
- Aluminum couplings are three times stronger than brass and weigh less. Move faster in demanding situations.
- Lightweight, extremely flexible and easy to pack
- Excellent heat, abrasion and puncture resistance
- Manufactured in accordance with NFPA 1961
- Meets USDA-US Forestry Service Specification 5100-187 Type 2
- Maintenance free, requires no drying and is mildew resistant
- Can be run over with large trucks without bursting - even while pressurized.
- Strong inside rubber lining leads to less friction loss and more water flow.
- Operate in extreme temperatures without worry -40 degrees F to 180 degrees F.
- Warranty - 10 Year Service Life
- Service Pressure - 300 psi
- Test Pressure - 600 psi
- Burst Pressure - 900 psi
- Inside Diameter - 1" Inches
- Lay Flat Width - About 1.75" Inches
- Length - 25, 50, 75, 100 Feet
- Approx. Coupled Weight - 50 Feet (12.5 lbs) / 100 Feet (18 lbs)
- Couplings - Choose NPSH (Straight Pipe Threads) or NH-NST (Fire Hose Threads)
- Material - Nitrile Rubber "Through The Weave"
- Color - Yellow
Usually these rubber fire hoses are kept on hand in municipal & forestry departments or construction sites for heavy duty jobs. Structural firefighters typically choose larger double jacket hoses for firefighting for the added durability and longer lifespan. But these wildland hoses are the best choice if you need high flexibility and speed in hectic brushed situations. The rubber hoses are designed to be hauled off in your carrying packs when you're running toward the action.
- Fire Departments
- Heavy Duty Industrial Projects
- General Water Pumping
- Agricultural / Irrigation
- Wash Down
- Fire Hydrants
- Sump & Trash Pumps
- Valves & Standpipes
If you're moving these hoses around day to day, 50 foot lengths are the best way to go. They are lightweight enough to carry around and roll up. For applications where you set the hoses for extended periods of time, the 100 foot lengths are more economical.
Will This Hose Fit My Outlet? Which Connectors Do I need?
- At the top of the page you need to select which style of fittings you need.
- What are NH/NST Fittings? National Hose / National Standard Thread - Standard fire hose fittings. Both NH and NST are the same thing. This is the most common size for fire departments today.
- What are NPSH Fittings? National Pipe For Straight Hose - These are straight pipe fittings. They're compatible with all standard pipe threads including NPT, NPSM, PVC, NPSH. NPT notes - a female NPSH will connect onto a male NPT fitting, but a female NPT fitting will not connect onto a male NPSH fitting.
Can I Use A Nozzle With This Hose?
Absolutely you can! 1 Inch fire hoses are designed to work with spray nozzles. For this particular hose, you'll need a 1 inch fire hose nozzle equipped with 1" fittings.
You can check the nozzles section here. Spray nozzles are normally used for wash down, emergency fire fighting, dust control, transferring water to hard to reach places, or even as a shut off valve.
A true firefighting nozzle will be constructed from high quality metals and have higher psi ratings. The popular plastic red fire nozzles are made for residential uses and should only be used for firefighting in emergencies. They are rated to handle 100psi (NFPA requirements for firefighting) and has 3 settings: straight stream, fog, and shut off. Check the graphic below for a better look.
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location and stock availability. Most orders ship via USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 214-3093 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new and unused items are accepted within 30 days of purchase for unless otherwise posted as "Special Order", "Used", "Bulk Discounted Orders", "International Orders" or "Rare Fitting" in the product description. Buyer pays shipping for returns. 25% restocking fee is applied to all returns. Returns must be approved before sending in. Contact us for an RGA number for approval before you send in your returns. Once your returns slip has been issued it will list instructions with a ship-to address. Any return orders sent without an RGA authorization may be rejected.
✔️ Special Order, Custom Order, Bulk Discount Orders, Rare Fittings & International Order Items
Special order, custom order, bulk discount orders, rare items & international order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Rare fittings include but are not limited to 2" NH (NST) and 3" NH (NST) fittings. Please make sure you are 100% sure of the product specifications you are ordering. If you don't fully understand the products you are ordering, please ask us for help to confirm the correct specifications you're looking for. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory.