Fire hose is built & tested per NFPA standards.
If you want the best of the best, this is the one. The rubber covered fire hoses are top of the line in terms of functionality, strength, lifespan, and ease of use.
5 YEAR WARRANTY: Rubber covered fire hoses have the longest lifespan of all fire hoses because of their tough construction and resistance to chemicals. A full inner polyester jacket with rubber exterior and liner.
This fire hose is 100% damage resistant to chemicals. It's easily kept clean and never needs to be dried because it's immune to mold and rot. Go ahead and store these hoses away wet.
"Maintenance Free" Benefits
- Can be attached to all 2.5" outlets (pipe threads NPSH/NPT or hose threads (NH/NST). Fits directly onto hydrants.
- Pack it away wet: never needs drying. 100% immune to mildew and rot.
- Longest hose life because it does not degrade when exposed to chemicals, sea water, fuels, grease, acids, ozone, and oils. Exposure to any of these does not affect the performance and easily wipes clean.
- Can run over with heavy trucks when fully pressurized without bursting.
- Stay worry free in extreme temperatures ranging from -30º F to +122º F.
- More durable & abrasion resistant than traditional polyester. Heat, puncture, tear, and kink resistant.
- Low friction loss from rigid materials leading to higher water flow.
- Will not “soak up” water like the woven hoses, so the hose stays lightweight.
- Service Pressure - 250 psi
- Test Pressure - 500 psi
- Burst Pressure - 750 psi
- Temperature Range (-30º F to +122º F)
- Inside Diameter - 2.5" Inches
- Lay Flat Width - About 4.5" Inches
- Length - 25 Feet / 50 Feet / 75 Feet / 100 Feet
- Couplings - Choose NH/NST (Fire Hose Threads) or NPSH (Straight Pipe Threads)
- Coupling Material - Choose Anodized Aluminum or Brass
- Material - Rubber Nitrile / Synthetic Woven
- Lining - Rubber Nitrile
- Color - Red /Yellow
- Forestry & Wildland
- Municipal firefighting attack lines
- Industrial ship marine and fire safety
- Chemical fire protection
- Heavy industrial construction
- High pressure pumping
- Industrial wash down
- Extreme temperature water transfer
- Fire hydrants
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location and stock availability. Most orders ship via USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 214-3093 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new and unused items are accepted within 30 days of purchase unless items are described as "Special Order", "Used or Scrap", "Bulk Discounted Orders", "International Orders" or "Rare Fitting" in the product title or description. Custom length hoses are non-returnable. Custom lengths is anything outside of 25, 50, 75, or 100 feet. Customer is responsible for return shipping charges. If a return label is issued from Fire Hose Supply the return shipping fees will be deducted from the refund. A standard 25% restocking fee is applied to all returns. Returns must be approved before sending in. Contact us for an RGA or return slip for approval before you send in your returns. Once your returns slip has been issued it will list instructions with a ship-to address. Any return orders sent without an RGA or previous authorization may be rejected.
✔️ Special Order, Custom Order, Bulk Discount Orders, Rare Fittings & International Order Items
Special order, custom order, bulk discount orders, rare items & international order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Rare fittings include but are not limited to 2" NH (NST) and 3" NH (NST) fittings. Please make sure you are 100% sure of the product specifications you are ordering. If you don't fully understand the products you are ordering, please ask us for help to confirm the correct specifications you're looking for. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory.