- Designed for water and foam applications with Class A, AFFF foam and other various foam types
- Combination pattern nozzles with multiple flow settings
- Dynamic nozzle with retractable foam aspiration sleeve
- Suitable for use with eductors and on-board foam proportioning systems
- Efficiently transforms from aspirated foam to wide protective fog pattern
- Laser-etched anodized label for excellent durability and visibility
- Flush without changing pattern or shutting down
- Ergonomic design pistol grip available in various colours
- Heavy-duty chrome plated metal shutoff ball for smooth action and long life
- Stainless filter mesh prevents blockage caused by debris
- Model: 1366E
- Flow Rate: 30-60-95-125 GPM (115-230-360-475 LPM)
- Operating Pressure: 100 psi (7 bar)
- Inlet: 2-1/2" (38 mm)
- Material: Alloy
- Length: 10"-12.5" (256 mm-316 mm)
- Weight: 4.6 lbs (2.1 kg)
Delivery & Returns
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location and stock availability. Most orders ship via USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 214-3093 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new and unused items are accepted within 30 days of purchase for unless otherwise posted as "Special Order", "Used or Scrap", "Bulk Discounted Orders", "International Orders" or "Rare Fitting" in the product description. Custom length hoses are non-returnable. Custom lengths is anything outside of 25, 50, 75, or 100 feet. Buyer pays shipping for returns. 25% restocking fee is applied to all returns. Returns must be approved before sending in. Contact us for an RGA number for approval before you send in your returns. Once your returns slip has been issued it will list instructions with a ship-to address. Any return orders sent without an RGA authorization may be rejected.
✔️ Special Order, Custom Order, Bulk Discount Orders, Rare Fittings & International Order Items
Special order, custom order, bulk discount orders, rare items & international order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Rare fittings include but are not limited to 2" NH (NST) and 3" NH (NST) fittings. Please make sure you are 100% sure of the product specifications you are ordering. If you don't fully understand the products you are ordering, please ask us for help to confirm the correct specifications you're looking for. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory.