Selectable Gallonage Aluminum 2" Camlock Female Hose Nozzle For Fire & Industrial Applications
The Anodized Aluminum 1-1/2" Inch Selectable Gallonage Camlock Female Nozzle is a powerhouse performance nozzle that can do it all. This nozzle features a top bale shut off for quick operation, a female swivel inlet, universal pistol grip, selectable gallonage switch 30, 60, 95, 125 gallon per minute settings and flush (flush for cleaning), twist fog & straight stream settings, spinning teeth for a fine wide fog pattern, and a rubber protection bumper. Use the 30 - 60 GPM settings when lower water pressures and flow are available, and use 95-125 GPM settings to maximize systems with higher flow rates. Use this nozzle for fire or heavy duty industrial applications. Pistol grip fire hose nozzles are easy to use, comfortable to handle, and fully adjustable to achieve straight stream or fog spray patterns. There's nothing this nozzle can't achieve.
- Inlet Size - 2" Inch
- Inlet Threads - 2" Camlock Female
- Inside Waterway Size - 1-3/8" Inch
- Standard Working Pressure - 100 PSI
- Maximum Pressure Rating - 150 PSI (Camlock) Rating, 360 PSI Nozzle Rating
- Selectable Flow Rates - 30 • 60 • 95 • 125 Gallons Per Minute Flow Rates & FLUSH Setting
- Shut Off - Top Ball Valve Bale Shut Off
- Spray Pattern - Adjustable Straight Stream
- Fog Pattern - 130 Degree Wide Fog Pattern
- Spinning Teeth - Stainless Steel For Ultra Fine Fog
Body Material - Anodized Aluminum (Hard-Coated)
- Bumper Material - Rubber
- Weight - 3.85 LBS
Wide Applications For Fire Hose Nozzles
- Fire Departments (Municipal • Structural • Volunteer • Forestry)
- Heavy Industrial Projects (Irrigation • Construction • Chemical • Oil • Manufacturing)
- Residential & Commercial (Fire Hydrants • Water Pumps • Drainage • Standpipes • Testing)
- Special Industry (Marine • Shipping • Mining • Military • Drilling • Decontamination)
- Government (Military • US Coast Guard • Infrastructure • National Parks)
Need Help With Purchasing A Nozzle?
Have questions about this item? Call or email us anytime we are happy to help. Choosing the right nozzle is important. We guarantee all our products and offer 30-day returns on most items.
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location and stock availability. Most orders ship via USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 214-3093 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new and unused items are accepted within 30 days of purchase unless items are described as "Special Order", "Used or Scrap", "Bulk Discounted Orders", "International Orders" or "Rare Fitting" in the product title or description. Custom length hoses are non-returnable. Custom lengths is anything outside of 25, 50, 75, or 100 feet. Customer is responsible for return shipping charges. If a return label is issued from Fire Hose Supply the return shipping fees will be deducted from the refund. A standard 25% restocking fee is applied to all returns. Returns must be approved before sending in. Contact us for an RGA or return slip for approval before you send in your returns. Once your returns slip has been issued it will list instructions with a ship-to address. Any return orders sent without an RGA or previous authorization may be rejected.
✔️ Special Order, Custom Order, Bulk Discount Orders, Rare Fittings & International Order Items
Special order, custom order, bulk discount orders, rare items & international order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Rare fittings include but are not limited to 2" NH (NST) and 3" NH (NST) fittings. Please make sure you are 100% sure of the product specifications you are ordering. If you don't fully understand the products you are ordering, please ask us for help to confirm the correct specifications you're looking for. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory.