|NH / NST||National Hose - most common hose fitting, used for fire departments connections & fire hydrants|
- Condition - New & functional (with manufacture defects such as miscoring, mislabeling, scratched couplings)
- Standard Color - White
- Lining - Inside rubber lined
- Jacket - All polyester double jacket
- Couplings - Both Male & Female Ends. NH Only
- Length - Available in 50'
- Diameter - 2"
|Double Jacket||Heavy Duty & Fire Dept.||400 psi||800 psi||1200 psi|
Our double jacket hose is the strongest hose we carry. It's ideal for heavy duty construction and fire departments, industrial wash down, and general water pumping applications where high water pressures are used. Typical hydrant and street pressure do not exceed 100psi. Large industrial pumps and fire trucks exceed pressures of 150psi. This hose is designed for long storage and all other heavy duty needs. Fully rubber lined with polyester woven materials ensures this hose is resistant to holes, tears, and abrasion. Hose is immune to mildew and does not require drying. Call us if you need special adapter needs or shipping deadlines. +1 (510) 237-5000 Bulk Discounts Apply!