Booster Fire Hose 3/4" Inch With Bar-Way Uncoupled Hose Only
The non collapsible 3/4" booster fire hose can be used with any 1 inch outlet setups on reels or standard outlets. These usually include pumps, outlets, and valves equipped with 1" male or female fittings. Choose either 1" NH / NST (fire hose fittings) or 1" NPSH / IPT (straight pipe fittings) for your hose. This hose can handle some of the toughest jobs with a service pressure rating of 800psi.
These maintenance free fire hoses are well suited for fire, industrial wash down, and general water pumping applications where high water pressures are needed. Booster fire hoses are built to the highest standards in the industry and are 100% USA made.
- Service Pressure - 800 psi
- Hose Test Pressure - 1600 psi
- Hose Burst Pressure - 3200 psi
- Inside Diameter - 3/4" Inches
- Outside Diameter - 1-1/4" Inches
- Length - 25 Feet / 50 Feet / 75 Feet / 100 Feet / 125 Feet / 150 Feet / 175 Feet / 200 Feet
- Weight - 0.58 Per Foot (Uncoupled)
- Material - Rubber Nitrile & EPDM
- Temperature Range - (-) 20º F to (+) 190º F
- Color - Red
"Maintenance Free" Benefits
- Pack it away wet; never needs drying. 100% immune to mildew and rot.
- Longest hose life because it does not degrade when exposed to chemicals, sea water, fuels, grease, acids, ozone, and oils. Exposure to any of these does not affect the performance and easily wipes clean.
- Can run over with heavy trucks when fully pressurized without bursting.
- Stay worry free in extreme temperatures ranging from -20º F to +190º F.
- More durable & abrasion resistant than traditional hoses. Heat, puncture, tear, and kink resistant.
- Low friction loss from rigid materials leading to higher water flow.
- Will not “soak up” water like the woven hoses.
Can I Use A Nozzle With This Hose?
Absolutely you can! Booster fire hoses are designed to work with nozzles. For this particular hose, you'll need a 1 inch fire hose nozzle equipped with 1" fittings.
You can check the nozzles section here. Fire nozzles are normally used for wash down, emergency fire fighting, dust control, transferring water to hard to reach places, or even as a shut off valve. A true firefighting nozzle will be constructed from high quality metals and have higher psi ratings.
Delivery & Returns
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location and stock availability. Most orders ship via USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 214-3093 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new and unused items are accepted within 30 days of purchase for unless otherwise posted as "Special Order", "Used or Scrap", "Bulk Discounted Orders", "International Orders" or "Rare Fitting" in the product description. Custom length hoses are non-returnable. Custom lengths is anything outside of 25, 50, 75, or 100 feet. Buyer pays shipping for returns. 25% restocking fee is applied to all returns. Returns must be approved before sending in. Contact us for an RGA number for approval before you send in your returns. Once your returns slip has been issued it will list instructions with a ship-to address. Any return orders sent without an RGA authorization may be rejected.
✔️ Special Order, Custom Order, Bulk Discount Orders, Rare Fittings & International Order Items
Special order, custom order, bulk discount orders, rare items & international order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Rare fittings include but are not limited to 2" NH (NST) and 3" NH (NST) fittings. Please make sure you are 100% sure of the product specifications you are ordering. If you don't fully understand the products you are ordering, please ask us for help to confirm the correct specifications you're looking for. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory.