Designed for wildland applications, ECONOFLO™ can also be used for Hazardous Material operations and personnel decontamination. When used on or in asphalt or pavement, care must be taken to minimize damage by abrasion or pin-holing may occur. Its variety of exceptional features makes ECONOFLO™ a very popular hose.
- The hose shall be a single jacket construction with 100% spun polyester yarn.
- There shall be a minimum of 21.0 filler yarns per inch in the jacket.
- The thickness of the lining shall be 0.012" (305 µm) minimum and it shall be constructed of extruded T.P.U. elastomer.
- If required (optional), the outside jacket shall be treated with yellow ENCAP elastomer, which shall completely encapsulate the jacket fibers and not merely surface coat the jacket.
- The hose service temperature range shall be -60°F to 140°F (-51°C to 60°C).
- At 300 PSIG (2100 kPa), its elongation shall not exceed 2% of the initial hose length, it shall not warp more than 10 inches (25 cm) and should not rise from the test table.
- The hose shall not twist more than 5 turns per 50 ft (15,2 m) while at 300 PSIG (2100 kPa).
- Minimum service test pressure of 150 PSIG (1050 kPa).
- Minimum proof test pressure of 300 PSIG (2100 kPa).
- Minimum straight burst test pressure of 600 PSIG (4200 kPa).
- The hose while curved to a radius of 27" (69 cm) shall not burst at less than 600 PSIG (4200 kPa).
*Brass Garden Hose Thread
* Please Note: This hose is used mainly as a disposable hose for forestry wildfires, Hazmat, RVS for Storage. Firefighters will carry these in their bags, pockets, or utilizing the belt pouch we sell for these... They do not have very good abrasion resistance. Therefore, if you drag them across the pavement/blacktop, they encounter something relatively sharp...like a thorn or stick, etc. It will pin hole. They do work great otherwise. Example: When you only drag them on grass. A better option is the Econoforest (Household, Fire Station, All Around Use). That does have much better abrasion resistance"
Niedner ECONOFLO is not approved for potable water, however, the component used to manufacture the TPU liner inside this hose is approved.
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location. Most orders ship with USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. Used items may have additional shipping & handling charges. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 237-5000 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new & used items are accepted within 30 days of purchase for ANY reason unless otherwise posted "SOLD AS IS" or "THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT INCLUDE A WARRANTY" in the product description. Buyer pays shipping for returns. Please ship your items to Fire Hose Supply -ATTN: Returns, 437 Ohio Ave, Richmond, CA, 94804.
✔️Special Order & International Order Items
Special order & international order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Please make sure you are 100% sure of the product specifications you are ordering. If you don't fully understand the products you are ordering, please ask us for help to confirm the correct specifications you're looking for. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory.