- Inside Diameter - 3" Inch
- Outside Diameter - 3.35 Inches
- Working Pressure - 50 PSI
- Vacuum Rating - 29 in/Hg
- Minimum Bend Radius - 12" Inches
- Hose Burst Pressure - 199PSI @ 50°F / 171 PSI @ 96°F / 100 PSI @ 122°F
- Length - Choose Up To 100 Feet (Increments of 5)
- Weight - 0.97 LBS Per Foot (Uncoupled)
- Couplings - 3" Inch Camlock Female x NPT Male Camlock Fittings
- Material - PVC Tube With Rigid PVC Helix
Temperature Range - (-) 10º F to (+) 140º F
- Color - Green
3" Inch Camlock x NPT Green Suction Hose For Industrial Heavy Duty Applications
The green PVC suction hose is the most universal suction hose available and is suited for most applications. It's tough duty, long lasting, and reliable enough for industrial jobs. Typical applications include residential, agriculture, drain lines, water trucks, mining, general trash pumps, dewatering pumps and more.
Tough Reliable PVC Materials At Any Length You Need
High strength reinforced PVC will get the job done. It's lightweight properties allow for easy handling and transportation without sacrificing quality. Reinforced PVC is long lasting and doesn't degrade with most chemicals and will not break down in extreme temperatures. For all general applications choose the reinforced green PVC suction hose.
How Should I Use This Hose?
- Push the ears forward on the female side fitting.
- Make sure the inside of the fitting is clear of dirt and debris.
- Insert the male fitting into the female fitting
- Pull the ears back and apply pressure to lock down the ears.
- When the ears can't go down any further, you're locked.
- To release the fittings, pull the ears forward and pull the fitting out.
Camlock Connectors Are Also Known As:
- Quick Release Hydraulic Couplings
- Quick Connect Camlocks
- Quick Disconnect Fittings
- Camlock Hose Shanks & Barbs
- Quick Hose Shanks & Barbs
Camlock Fittings Are Time Savers:
Camlock & Groove Couplings are probably the world’s most commonly used quick connect couplings because of the great variety of applications. This can be best illustrated by looking at a few uses within a typical petrochemical process plant. Here's a few processes:
- Solids - Aluminum couplings can be used to join piping carrying solids, powders or pellets. The system can then be easily disconnected if blockages occur.
- Tablet Presses - For hygienic applications, couplings can be electropolished and fitted with food quality seals. The seals can easily be removed for steam cleaning.
- Process - couplings are particularly effective in the rapid changing of lines to mixing vessels in pilot plants, saving time compared with flanged or threaded fittings.
- Storage - Cam & Groove couplings are a standard option on IBC containers to allow rapid filling and emptying even with aggressive chemicals. Stainless Steel or polypropylene couplings are resistant to most acids and corrosive solvents.
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location and stock availability. Most orders ship via USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 214-3093 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new and unused items are accepted within 30 days of purchase unless items are described as "Special Order", "Used or Scrap", "Bulk Discounted Orders", "International Orders" or "Rare Fitting" in the product title or description. Custom length hoses are non-returnable. Custom lengths is anything outside of 25, 50, 75, or 100 feet. Customer is responsible for return shipping charges. If a return label is issued from Fire Hose Supply the return shipping fees will be deducted from the refund. A standard 25% restocking fee is applied to all returns. Returns must be approved before sending in. Contact us for an RGA or return slip for approval before you send in your returns. Once your returns slip has been issued it will list instructions with a ship-to address. Any return orders sent without an RGA or previous authorization may be rejected.
✔️ Special Order, Custom Order, Bulk Discount Orders, Rare Fittings & International Order Items
Special order, custom order, bulk discount orders, rare items & international order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Rare fittings include but are not limited to 2" NH (NST) and 3" NH (NST) fittings. Please make sure you are 100% sure of the product specifications you are ordering. If you don't fully understand the products you are ordering, please ask us for help to confirm the correct specifications you're looking for. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory.