- Female Side 1 – 3” NPSH Female (National Pipe Straight Hose)
- Male Side 2 – 1-1/2” NH (NST) Male (National Hose / National Standard Thread)
- Working Pressure – 300PSI Max
- Test Pressure – 1000PSI Max
- Material – T-6061 Aluminum (Aircraft Grade)
- Finishing – Anodized (99.9% Lead Free)
- NFPA Standards - 1963, 4.12, 5.1-5.6.4 (Corrosion Resistance)
- Military Standards – MIL-A-8625 Type III, Class 1
- Industrial Standards – International ASTM B221
- UL Labs Standards – 236 – 8.1 Through 8.2
- USDA Standards – 5100-190C Tables 1-4
- Origin – Made In The USA
- Warranty – 5 Year Manufacture
3" NPSH Female x 1-1/2” NH (NST) Male Fitting Anodized Aluminum
Need a female to male adapter? Look no further, this adapter will get the job done in any situation. Adapters manufactured in the USA with hard-coated anodized aluminum are made to withstand abrasion, are anti-corrosive, and can withstand the highest pressures. You can trust that these adapters will meet and EXCEED your industrial and municipal needs.
Built For Your Industry
Hardcoat anodized aluminum fittings are widely used in industrial, fire, commercial, and residential applications due to their superior strength, light weight, corrosion resistance, and mostly lead free properties. The fire industry relies on heavy duty adapters that can meet the specifications of NFPA and other fire protection organizations. The agriculture, industrial, and military industry requires the strongest and safest fittings on the market. You can be sure these USA manufactured fittings will meet your needs.
Universal For All Applications
The best part about our high quality fittings is that they work for all types of equipment and applications. Some of these examples include but not limited to: fire hoses & trucks, water pumps, PVC pipe systems, fire hydrants, commercial standpipes, marine vessels, industrial plants, chemical transfer, residential piping systems, shut off valves, & more.
Hardcoat Aluminum Benefits
- Strong and lightweight – 3 times stronger than brass and more lightweight to carry in tough situations.
- Superior corrosion resistance to salt and chemicals.
- Higher working pressures than other metals.
- Material – T-6061 Aluminum (Aircraft Grade)
- Anodized aluminum is 99.9% lead free allowing adapter to be used in various applications requiring lead free fittings.
- We NEVER use additional paint, dye, or other coloring.
- Hardcoat aluminum provides reduced electrolysis.
The 3" NPSH Female Thread Can Connect To:
- 3" NPSH Male (National Pipe For Straight Hose)
- 3" NPT Male (National Pipe Tapered)
- 3" NPTF Male (National Pipe Tapered Female)
- 3" PVC Male
- 3" NPS Male (National Pipe Straight)
- 3" NPSM Male (National Pipe Straight Mechanical)
- 3" NPSC Male (National Pipe Straight Coupling)
- 3" IPS Male (Iron Pipe Straight)
- 3" IPSM Male (Iron Pipe Straight Mechanical)
- 3" IPT Male (Iron Pipe Thread)
- 3" TIPT Male (Tapered Iron Pipe Thread)
- 3" SIPT Male (Straight Iron Pipe Thread)
- 3” MIP Male (Male Iron Pipe)
- 3” MPT Male (Male Pipe Thread)
The 1-1/2" NH (NST) Male Thread Can Connect To:
- 1-1/2" NH Female (National Hose – Fire Hose Standard)
- 1-1/2" NST Female (National Standard Thread – Fire Hose Standard)
Warranty & Guarantee
- We ABSOLUTELY 100% GUARANTEE the quality of our fire adapters.
- Your adapter will be covered by a 5 YEAR MANUFACTURE WARRANTY.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase you may return your adapters within 30 days NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
- Contact us anytime Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm.
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location. Most orders ship with USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. Used items may have additional shipping & handling charges. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 237-5000 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new & used items are accepted within 30 days of purchase for ANY reason unless otherwise posted "SOLD AS IS" or "THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT INCLUDE A WARRANTY" in the product description. Buyer pays shipping for returns. 15% restocking fee is applied to all returns. Please ship your items to Fire Hose Supply -ATTN: Returns, 437 Ohio Ave, Richmond, CA, 94804.
✔️Special Order & International Order Items
Special order & international order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Please make sure you are 100% sure of the product specifications you are ordering. If you don't fully understand the products you are ordering, please ask us for help to confirm the correct specifications you're looking for. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory.