- Female Side 1 – 4” NH (NST) Female Swivel (National Hose / National Standard Thread)
- Female Side 2 – 4” NPT Female Rigid (National Pipe Tapered)
- Working Pressure – 300PSI Max
- Test Pressure – 1000PSI Max
- Material – T-6061 Aluminum (Aircraft Grade)
- Finishing – Anodized (99.9% Lead Free)
- NFPA Standards - 1963, 4.12, 5.1-5.6.4 (Corrosion Resistance)
- Military Standards – MIL-A-8625 Type III, Class 1
- Industrial Standards – International ASTM B221
- UL Labs Standards – 236 – 8.1 Through 8.2
- USDA Standards – 5100-190C Tables 1-4
- Origin – Made In The USA
- Warranty – 5 Year Manufacture
4” NH (NST) Female Long Handle Swivel x 4” NPT Female Rigid Long Handle Swivel Fitting Anodized Aluminum
Need a female long handle to female long handle adapter? Look no further, this adapter will get the job done in any situation. Adapters manufactured in the USA with hard-coated anodized aluminum are made to withstand abrasion, are anti-corrosive, and can withstand the highest pressures. You can trust that these adapters will meet and EXCEED your industrial and municipal needs.
Built For Your Industry
Hardcoat anodized aluminum fittings are widely used in industrial, fire, commercial, and residential applications due to their superior strength, light weight, corrosion resistance, and mostly lead free properties. The fire industry relies on heavy duty adapters that can meet the specifications of NFPA and other fire protection organizations. The agriculture, industrial, and military industry requires the strongest and safest fittings on the market. You can be sure these USA manufactured fittings will meet your needs.
Universal For All Applications
The best part about our high quality fittings is that they work for all types of equipment and applications. Some of these examples include but not limited to: fire hoses & trucks, water pumps, PVC pipe systems, fire hydrants, commercial standpipes, marine vessels, industrial plants, chemical transfer, residential piping systems, shut off valves, & more.
Hardcoat Aluminum Benefits
- Strong and lightweight – 3 times stronger than brass and more lightweight to carry in tough situations.
- Superior corrosion resistance to salt and chemicals.
- Higher working pressures than other metals.
- Material – T-6061 Aluminum (Aircraft Grade)
- Anodized aluminum is 99.9% lead free allowing adapter to be used in various applications requiring lead free fittings.
- We NEVER use additional paint, dye, or other coloring.
- Hardcoat aluminum provides reduced electrolysis.
The 4" NH (NST) Female Thread Can Connect To:
- 4" NH Male (National Hose – Fire Hose Standard)
- 4" NST Male (National Standard Thread – Fire Hose Standard)
The 4" NPT Female Thread Can Connect To:
- 4" NPT Male (National Pipe Tapered)
- 4" NPTF Male (National Pipe Tapered Fuel)
- 4" TIPT Male (Tapered Iron Pipe Thread)
Warranty & Guarantee
- We ABSOLUTELY 100% GUARANTEE the quality of our fire adapters.
- Your adapter will be covered by a 5 YEAR MANUFACTURE WARRANTY.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase you may return your adapters within 30 days NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
- Contact us anytime Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm.
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location and stock availability. Most orders ship via USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 214-3093 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new and unused items are accepted within 30 days of purchase for unless otherwise posted as "Special Order", "Used", "Bulk Discounted Orders", "International Orders" or "Rare Fitting" in the product description. Buyer pays shipping for returns. 25% restocking fee is applied to all returns. Returns must be approved before sending in. Contact us for an RGA number for approval before you send in your returns. Once your returns slip has been issued it will list instructions with a ship-to address. Any return orders sent without an RGA authorization may be rejected.
✔️ Special Order, Custom Order, Bulk Discount Orders, Rare Fittings & International Order Items
Special order, custom order, bulk discount orders, rare items & international order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Rare fittings include but are not limited to 2" NH (NST) and 3" NH (NST) fittings. Please make sure you are 100% sure of the product specifications you are ordering. If you don't fully understand the products you are ordering, please ask us for help to confirm the correct specifications you're looking for. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory.