- Female Side 1 – 6” NPT Female (National Pipe Tapered)
- Male Side 2 – 5” NPT Female (National Pipe Tapered)
- Working Pressure – 300PSI Max
- Test Pressure – 1000PSI Max
- Material – T-6061 Aluminum (Aircraft Grade)
- Finishing – Anodized (99.9% Lead Free)
- NFPA Standards - 1963, 4.12, 5.1-5.6.4 (Corrosion Resistance)
- Military Standards – MIL-A-8625 Type III, Class 1
- Industrial Standards – International ASTM B221
- UL Labs Standards – 236 – 8.1 Through 8.2
- USDA Standards – 5100-190C Tables 1-4
- Origin – Made In The USA
- Warranty – 5 Year Manufacture
Industrial & Fire 6” NPT Female x 5" NPT Male Fitting Anodized Aluminum
Need a female to male adapter? Look no further, this adapter will get the job done in any situation. Adapters manufactured in the USA with hard-coated anodized aluminum are made to withstand abrasion, are anti-corrosive, and can withstand the highest pressures. You can trust that these adapters will meet and EXCEED your industrial and municipal needs.
More About Female To Male Adapters
A pipe & fire hose fitting adapter is used to connect straight pipe or hose sections, to adapt to different sizes or shapes, and for other purposes.
Pipe & hose adapter is a length of straight or tapered pipe with male or female threads on both ends. It is one of the most popular category of pipe & hose fittings. It is a connector or a coupling threaded on both ends. Pipe adapters are used to allow items with different threads to be connected together. They are used to fit straight / tapered end hose or pipes. A combination of pipe adapters are recommended for low-pressure discharge and suction service for various compatible liquids and not for compressible products like air, nitrogen or steam.
A pipe coupling is any fitting or device used to join two or more pipes in such a way that continuity is maintained between them. The body of a pipe coupling is typically made of the same or similar materials as those used to construct the pipes it joins. They may be rigid or flexible depending on the amount of movement the pipe is subjected to and may per permanent or removable fixtures. A pipe coupling can be stepped or reduced in internal diameter to accept pipes of different sizes, be T or cross shaped to join more than two pipes, or angled to form bends. Pipe couplings may also include peripheral features or equipment such as inspection openings, flow meters, or valves.
We 100% guarantee our brass adapters. If you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it within 30 days NO QUESTIONS ASKED!