Industrial Fire Hydrant Hose (Female to Female Double Swivel) Brass Pin Lug Adapters
- F - (Female)
- M - (Male)
- NH/NST - (National Hose / National Standard Thread (Both are the same, fire hose threads)
- NPSH/IPT - (National Pipe Straight Hose / Iron Pipe Thread) Regular straight pipe threads.
- NPT - (National Pipe Tapered) Tapered pipe threads.
- NYFD - (New York Fire Department) threads.
- NYC - (New York Corporation) threads.
- GHT - (Garden Hose Thread)
- Brass has the most anti-corrosive properties.
- Fully immune to chemicals, mildew, and rot.
- Brass is excellent for marine applications.
- 5 year manufacture warranty.
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location and stock availability. Most orders ship via USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 214-3093 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new and unused items are accepted within 30 days of purchase for unless otherwise posted as "Special Order", "Used or Scrap", "Bulk Discounted Orders", "International Orders" or "Rare Fitting" in the product description. Buyer pays shipping for returns. 25% restocking fee is applied to all returns. Returns must be approved before sending in. Contact us for an RGA number for approval before you send in your returns. Once your returns slip has been issued it will list instructions with a ship-to address. Any return orders sent without an RGA authorization may be rejected.
✔️ Special Order, Custom Order, Bulk Discount Orders, Rare Fittings & International Order Items
Special order, custom order, bulk discount orders, rare items & international order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Rare fittings include but are not limited to 2" NH (NST) and 3" NH (NST) fittings. Please make sure you are 100% sure of the product specifications you are ordering. If you don't fully understand the products you are ordering, please ask us for help to confirm the correct specifications you're looking for. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory.