Portable Solar Pump System 3000 Plus Gallons Per Hour Just Using The Sun!
Want to pump large amounts of water using sunlight? It's easier than you think. The following system is designed for 25 lift feet or under. A total plug & play system that is built by Black Forest Solar®. The highlight here is you can use it without a battery and complications.
WATCH AND LEARN IN MINUTES: A FULL OVERVIEW OF THIS ENTIRE SYSTEM FROM SET UP TO EXECUTION TO PACK UP:
"THE FIRST OF IT'S KIND, WE'VE CREATED THE FIRST PORTABLE SOLAR PUMP SYSTEM IN THE WORLD FOR COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL USE."
This powerful solar irrigation pump doesn't need a battery to operate during sunlight hours. Hook the panels directly into the pump and go! You can carry it around in a bag, only weighing about 35 pounds for the entire package. Unpack it when you're ready to use it, and fold it back up when you're done. Expect to get at least 3000 gallons per hour at 10 feet of head.
"ENTIRE PACKAGE WEIGHS LESS THAN AN OLYMPIC BARBELL: CARRY YOUR SOLAR PUMP KIT FROM SITE TO SITE WITHOUT BREAKING A SWEAT."
Powerful & Portable
You're going to love the convenience of this system. There's never been a full plug & play system available before. Traditional PV systems require bulky mounting, and extensive installation procedures (not to mention the heavy loads). With this system, you can forget about all that headache. Everything fits right in these bags, and easily transported anywhere you need to get the job done. The entire system weighs about 35 pounds. That's right, with everything included (panels, pump, hose, bags, connectors).
This is the absolute easiest way to pump water using sunlight, that you've never seen before, guaranteed. As demonstrated in the video, there's no battery required to operate this system. Simply unpack the lightweight system in minutes, hook it up, and start pumping. This system operates when the sun is shining. If you want to pump during cloudy days or evening hours, just hook up your own battery. But this system moves so much water, that you probably won't need to use it more than a few hours per day. Use this system for
- Flood / Draining
- Heavy Industrial Use
- Construction Projects
- Marine Applications
- Filling Up Water Tanks
- Industrial Washdown
- General Water Pumping Applications
Water Flow Capabilities With NORMAL SUN:
- 0 FEET LIFT - 4500 GALLONS PER HOUR
- 5 FEET LIFT - 4200 GALLONS PER HOUR
- 10 FEET LIFT - 3150 GALLONS PER HOUR - BEST PERFORMANCE
- 15 FEET LIFT - 2500 GALLONS PER HOUR
- 20 FEET LIFT 1300 GALLONS PER HOUR
- 25 FEET LIFT - 500-1000 GALLONS PER HOUR
WATCH A VIDEO OF US CALCULATING WATER FLOW IN NORMAL PUMPING CONDITIONS (MARCH 2019 STILL WINTER):
"THE RESULTS ARE IN, THIS PUMP IS CAPABLE OF SOME SERIOUS WATER FLOW."
- Easy Setup - Setup takes just a few minutes. Everything is plug and play. Deploy or pack up the entire system in less than 3 minutes. No installation required. Get the job done faster. Move this system from job site to job site with no problem.
- 100% Self-Powered - Absolutely no battery required to use this system. Designed to run on it's own during daylight hours. No need to haul around or recharge bulky and heavy batteries.
- MASSIVE Water Flow For A Portable System - Capable of pumping up to 3000 gallons per hour at 10 feet of head using our 50 foot hose.
- Lightweight - Carry it anywhere. The entire system weighs about 35 pounds
- No Noise - When the pump is submerged and pumping, you won't hear anything. No more loud noisy pumps that need to be refilled with fuel.
- Extended Pumping Time - When the sun is shining, expect to get 6 solid hours of pumping time per day, which could equal almost 20,000 gallons per day.
- Solar Panel Carry Bag - Waterproof carry bag holds your 400 watt panel system and tunnel support under 15 pounds. Carry by hand or sling on your shoulde. Bag dimensions 20x20x20.
- (A) 12 Volt 400 Watt Folding Solar Panel System - (5) 12 volt 80 watt semi flexible panels pre-hooked in parrallel, just unfold and use! 15-20 amps on sunny days. 3 foot wire & female connector.
- (B) Expandable 45 Tunnel Support - Just pop it open when you want to mount and fold it up when you’re done! Expands up to 9.8 feet x 28 inch diameter. 2 Pounds.
- Accessories Backpack - Stores your pump, hose, and cords all under 15 pounds. 12" x 6" x 20". Also fits optional items sold separately like watt meters & charge controllers.
- (C) Pump Extension & Switch - 20 foot length 11AWG copper wire extension cord, male and female 2 pin connectors and heavy duty on / off switch.
- (D) 12 Volt 4500 GPH Submersible Pump - Compact 5.5" x 7.5" x 7.5" capable of 4500 GPH. Features 25 Feet of head, 12 Volt. 16 amps, 2 inch outlet. 5 pounds total.
- (E) 2 Inch Woven Discharge Hose - 2” x 50 feet length. Lay flat width 3.40". Weighs just 4.25 pounds. Working pressure good up to 150psi.
- (F) 2 Inch Quick Connect Camlocks - Hook your hoses together easily with quick connect camlocks. Good up to 150psi. ABS Material. Hose clamps included.
Why This Design Can Operate Without A Battery
This exact blueprint will work without a battery because we've engineered the solar panels to match the pump electrical ratings. So there's no need to regulate the power through a controller or battery. If the sun is out, it will run, when the sun goes down, it stops. If that isn't acceptable for you, simply pick up a solar charge controller and battery, and you'll be able to operate during non-sunlight hours.
"THE PERFECT SOLAR PUMP SYSTEM, THAT YOU CAN SET UP IN MINUTES"
"THIS LIGHTWEIGHT POWERFUL PUMP MOVES HIGH VOLUMES AND BARELY MAKES ANY NOISE. WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?"
The solar panel system is 12 Volt 400 Watt, figure with the standard power and efficiency loss through the wire length, the pump will receive about 200 Watts (half the maximum solar panel rating) on a sunny day. This particular rated pump operates at 12 Volt / 16 Amps (192 watts), and can safely operate at a maximum of 19 Amps (228 watts). That's just about a perfectly rated system.
We absolutely made sure your panels and pump are rated at the same voltages at 12 volt. Once you get above 48 volts it becomes trickier, and might require an MPPT or pump controller. So for simplicity sake, we used a DC pump rated at 12 volts, and matched the solar panels rated at 12 volts.
"MAINTENANCE FREE" PUMPING IS FINALLY AVAILABLE. NO CHARGING & NO REFUELING EVER NEEDED.
WE'VE TESTED, TESTED, AND TESTED TO GET THIS SYSTEM JUST RIGHT.
WATCH THIS SOLAR PUMP KIT IN ACTION PERFORMING 3000+ GALLONS PER HOUR USING ONLY SUNLIGHT:
"THIS IS WHAT SOLAR PUMPING IS SUPPOSED TO BE, HASSLE FREE NO HEADACHE, WHY CAN'T ALL SOLAR PUMPING SYSTEMS THIS EASY?"
Notes On DC Solar Pumps
- Bilge pumps (included in this package) are typically rated at 12 or 24 volts, requiring no more than 100-200 watts of power depending on the size. They are the easiest and lowest cost solution for quick and powerful high water flow pumping. Just submerse the pump at your water source and "go". They usually require added modifications like switches and extension cords. They are rated at a very low head usually below 20 feet and have a limited life due to the brushed motor.
- Deep well pumps (not included, but can be added on to your solar panel array) range from small 12 volt systems all the way up to 1000+ volts. For a small portable system, you can easily track down a 12 volt DC deep well pump. The motors come either brushed or brush-less depending on the manufacture, so the life can be greatly extended compared to to the bilge pumps. Downsides are they have a very low water flow - around 20 gallons per hour, but a very high operating head, around 100-200+ feet.
- Surface pumps (not included, but can be added on to your solar panel array) can be found at 12 volts and are rated for very low wattage. The water flow will be minimal, and you'll be required to buy both a suction hose and discharge hose. The head rating on surface pumps are also very low and slightly lower than the bilge pumps. For a quick and easy portable solution, go for the deep well or bilge pumps. The surface pump might be too much headache for very little water flow.
More About The Folding Panel System
- We hooked the panels together using a parallel connection. Using standard 12 AWG Copper wires, soldered the wires to the panels until all were hooked in a parallel line. Positive to positive, and negative to negative. We used custom connectors that are waterproof and high powered, and adapters to hook them all in parallel. Normally, this would leave you with a ton of wires that will look like a giant tangle, but we manufactured these to look clean and uniform.
- At the end of the parallel hook-up, there's a 5 foot length of copper wire (positive and negative) so you can hook your pump extension in (with connector). At the end of the connection, after hooking (5) 12 volt panels in parallel, we're left with a 12 volt 400 watt reading at the end of the extension cable(figure 200 watt with the standard power loss).
- To carry the panels around, they're hooked together using 3M Velcro adhesive, rivets, and a combination of other methods. We planned that you would be moving the system around from site to site. We wanted our system to be portable, so we hooked the panels together using 10 inch wide 3M Velcro adhesive. Since we went 3M Velcro route, you can easily hook and detach the panels anytime you want. Just pull them apart. Add or subtract panels anytime you want depending on your power needs.
- After all our manufacturing and designed, the end result is a perfectly uniform and lightweight folding array:
Parallel Electrical Assembly Using Custom Electrical Box
Notice the electrical box on our parallel hookup. This isn't a standard industry part. Because we manufacture this entire system from A-Z, we had to create our own custom electrical box for this purpose. The wires we are using is a copper (2) x 12 AWG in a single casing, measuring exactly 10mm in diameter. This allows us to get an easy parallel hookup. If you wanted to do something similar, you would need a standard electrical box at your local hardware store, drill some holes to match the thickness of your wires. To seal and waterproof the electrical box and assembly, use electrical glue / waterproof caulk generously. Seal every little crack you can. It won't be pretty but it'll work. Getting your parallel hookup on all of the panels IS the most difficult part of this entire assembly by a landslide. So we couldn't be cheap about this part. It needed to be built to specs, and it needed to be built right.
How We Support Our Solar Panel Setup
Pictured here is the exact expandable tunnel we use to support our solar panel system. It's about 10 feet in length and perfectly fits our folding panel array with (5) 80 watt panels weighing in at just about 20 pounds total. This tunnel can absolutely hold flexible solar panels, but if you're using heavy duty fixed systems, don't bother with an expandable tunnel, it'll get crushed! It weighs less than 5 pounds. It's wonderfully convenient to use with a solar flexible panel system, because you can just pack it up and go anytime, anywhere. It doesn't hold up to wind very well, so you'll need to toss a few rocks or big tree branches inside to weigh it down. We use a few water bags, but you could also use some standard drinking jugs when you're on the go.
Black Forest Solar® Factory & Assembly Area
"WE ENGINEER ALL BLACK FOREST SOLAR® PRODUCTS AT OUR HEADQUARTERS IN RICHMOND, CALIFORNIA. ALL PARTS ARE MANUFACTURED AT OUR FACTORY LOCATED IN JIANGSU, PRC."
Black Forest Solar® started with the goal of creating portable energy solutions. While solar energy can be a great tool in the new age of energy, very few systems are portable. The systems that are portable are very limited in power. So we set out to create portable and high powered systems that would be effortless to carry around. We are based in California and have offices in Northern China where our team members work on the ground to manufacture our products. Simply put; we design, sell, and distribute portable solar energy solutions worldwide.
- This package is covered by a full year warranty for all parts and operation.
- Modification on any part of this package done outside of Fire Hose Supply and/or without our written instruction will void the warranty. This package and all its contents have been engineered for a specific purpose, do not modify or use for any other application than described on this product page. When in doubt, email us at: email@example.com for any questions.
- It is your responsibility to carefully read descriptions, watch videos, and fully understand ALL our provided content on this product description page. Before ordering you must fully understand what the product is capable of delivering and it's limitations. It is also your responsibility to educate yourself (not provided by Black Forest Solar) on how solar energy works including but not limited to; solar panel ratings and outputs, efficiencies, power losses, physical locations & weather variations affecting outputs, etc. Be aware of your region and how that might affect your solar energy output. Your failure to fully understand the description and contents of this product page, or solar energy ratings, specifications, and limitations in general, WILL NOT be a valid claim for return after you have used the products. When in doubt, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions BEFORE ORDERING.
- All Product specifications, illustrations, drawings, particulars, dimensions, performance data and other information on the Site or made available by Black Forest Solar are intended to represent no more than a general illustration of the Products and do not constitute a warranty or representation by us that the Products will conform with the same. Your rights of repair or replacement of any Products or any part or parts thereof which are found to be defective will (except where agreed otherwise) be negated or rendered void where: Products have been repaired or altered by persons other than the manufacturer, Black Forest Solar or any authorized dealer (firehosesupply.com); and/or. Defective Product or Products have not been informed with full details in writing of the alleged defects; and/or Defects are due (wholly or partially) to mistreatment, improper use or storage or maintenance or installation, or failure to observe any manufacturers’ instructions or other directions issued or made available by Black Forest Solar in connection with the delivered Products. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED OTHERWISE IN THIS SECTION, WE MAKE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AND WE DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THESE CONDITIONS STATE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES.
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location and stock availability. Most orders ship via USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 214-3093 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new and unused items are accepted within 30 days of purchase for unless otherwise posted as "Special Order" or "Used" in the product description. Buyer pays shipping for returns. 15% restocking fee is applied to all returns. Contact us for an RGA number for approval before you send in your returns. Once your returns slip has been issued, please ship your items to Fire Hose Supply -ATTN: Returns, 437 Ohio Ave, Richmond, CA, 94804.
✔️ Special Order & International Order Items
Special order & international order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Please make sure you are 100% sure of the product specifications you are ordering. If you don't fully understand the products you are ordering, please ask us for help to confirm the correct specifications you're looking for. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory.