*This is a one time special discounted deal that includes free shipping within 24 hours of order*
Fully functional fire hose brand new ready to go. 100% made in the USA. Manufactured by Key Fire. Lightweight, extremely strong double jackets, combining 100% premium ring spun staple and filament polyester fibers over a thin wall, high tensile, EPDM rubber liner. The outer jacket is mildew and moisture resistant, available with double dip polyurethane based polymer impregnation which shall meet the requirements of MIL‑H‑24606 latest edition for abrasion resistance.
- 2.5" NH/NST Aluminum Fittings
- Yellow / Strong Polyester Double Jackets
- QTY 20 - 50 Foot Lengths
- **UL Listed to 400 psi and FM Approved
- Limited stock, get it while you can!
|400 psi working pressure||800 psi test pressure||1200 psi burst pressure|
A proprietary reverse twill weave construction reduces friction loss, while engineered yarn selections lighten the hose up to 25% compared to competitive offerings.
This reliable, impregnated double jacket fire hose is tested to 600 and 800 psi, meets MIL‑H‑24606 latest edition and is UL Listed* and FM Approved.
- The rugged flexibility of filament polyester over a thin wall, high tensile EPDM rubber liner
- Extremely lightweight, easy to handle double jacket attack or supply line
- Combines minimum weight with maximum flexibility and abrasion resistance
- Mildew, chemical and UV resistant
- Double jacket construction is tightly woven with filament polyester yarn in the filler and ring spun polyester yarn in the warp of both the inside and outside jackets. Double jackets encapsulate a rubber lining consisting of single-ply extruded tube of synthetic high tensile EPDM compounded that is ozone resistant.
- Eco-10 hose may be woven with a double tracer stripe for ease in identification and twist.
- Available with a special polyurethane based polymer impregnation for enhanced color and added abrasion resistance. A double dip process for twice the abrasion resistance is available upon request.
- The minimum burst test pressure when tested in accordance to NFPA 1961 on all Eco-10 hose up to 3" diameter shall be 1200 psi / 82 bar. Maximum burst test requirements for 4" and 5" diameters shall be 900 psi / 62 bar. Service test pressures stenciled on the hose shall be in accordance with current minimum requirements of NFPA 1962.
- Hose meets and exceeds all performance requirements of NFPA 1961 and Underwriters Laboratories latest edition standards.
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location. Most orders ship with USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. Used items may have additional shipping & handling charges. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 237-5000 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new & used items are accepted within 30 days of purchase for ANY reason unless otherwise posted "SOLD AS IS" or "THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT INCLUDE A WARRANTY" in the product description. Buyer pays shipping for returns. Please ship your items to Fire Hose Supply -ATTN: Returns, 473 Ohio Ave, Richmond, CA, 94804.
✔️Special Order & International Order Items
Special order & international order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Please make sure you are 100% sure of the product specifications you are ordering. If you don't fully understand the products you are ordering, please ask us for help to confirm the correct specifications you're looking for. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory.