Large Diameter Discharge Hose For High Water Flow
The double jacket 4" discharge hoses are designed for people who prefer strong woven polyester materials but don't need a full blown fire hose with certifications. For purposes other than firefighting, this hose is guaranteed to get the job done.
These have two layers of hose for extra protection and a higher 250 psi rating than it's single jacketed counterpart at 125 psi.
It's made for general heavy duty water transfer or industrial projects. It can be attached to pumps, fire hoses, hydrants, PVC pipes that are equipped with 4" fittings. Alternatively, it can be adapted to fit any of the above mentioned with simple pipe or hose adapters.
Woven polyester hoses are the choice material for fire hoses because they are strong, lightweight, and totally immune to mold and rot. They never require drying.
- Fits into all 4" standard pipe outlets with NPSH/IPT fittings, or fire hose NH/NST fittings.
- Durable woven polyester materials have a long lifespan.
- 100% mold and rot immune. Can be stored for long periods without degradation.
- Can be dragged and abused without tearing.
- High 250 psi rating allows for wide variety of applications.
- Service Pressure - 200 psi
- Test Pressure - 600 psi
- Inside Diameter - 4" Inches
- Lay Flat Width - About 6.5" Inches
- Length - 25 Feet / 50 Feet / 75 Feet / 100 Feet
- Couplings - Choose 4" NH/NST (Fire Hose Threads) or NPSH (Straight Pipe Threads)
- Material - Double Jacket Polyester
- Lining - Inside Rubber
- Color - White
- Water Transfer & Pumping
- Medium Industrial Projects
- Agricultural / Irrigation
- Wash Down
- Fire Hydrants
- Sump & Trash Pumps
- Valves & Standpipes
If you're moving these hoses around day to day, 50 foot lengths are the best way to go. They are lightweight enough to carry around and roll up. For applications where you set the hoses for extended periods of time, the 100 foot lengths are the most economical.
Will This Hose Fit My Outlet? Which Connectors Do I need?
- At the top of the page you need to select which style of fittings you need.
- What are NH/NST Fittings? National Hose / National Standard Thread - Standard fire hose fittings. Both NH and NST are the same thing. This is the most common size for fire departments today.
- What are NPSH Fittings? National Pipe For Straight Hose - These are straight pipe fittings. They're compatible with all standard pipe threads including NPT, NPSM, PVC, NPSH. NPT notes - a female NPSH will connect onto a male NPT fitting, but a female NPT fitting will not connect onto a male NPSH fitting.
All products are shipped within 24 hours of ordering Monday-Friday unless otherwise specified on the individual product description page. Your tracking number will be sent via email. Your item will ship from one of our three warehouses (California, Ohio, New York) depending on your location and stock availability. Most orders ship via USPS Air Priority, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. Most items ship free. If you need express shipping, please call us 1 (510) 214-3093 and ask us for help.
Returns on most new and unused items are accepted within 30 days of purchase for unless otherwise posted as "Special Order", "Used or Scrap", "Bulk Discounted Orders", "International Orders" or "Rare Fitting" in the product description. Buyer pays shipping for returns. 25% restocking fee is applied to all returns. Returns must be approved before sending in. Contact us for an RGA number for approval before you send in your returns. Once your returns slip has been issued it will list instructions with a ship-to address. Any return orders sent without an RGA authorization may be rejected.
✔️ Special Order, Custom Order, Bulk Discount Orders, Rare Fittings & International Order Items
Special order, custom order, bulk discount orders, rare items & international order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Rare fittings include but are not limited to 2" NH (NST) and 3" NH (NST) fittings. Please make sure you are 100% sure of the product specifications you are ordering. If you don't fully understand the products you are ordering, please ask us for help to confirm the correct specifications you're looking for. Special order items are usually non-standard parts or bulk orders that are custom made directly from the factory.